1. Originally posted by EDDMB:Are there any covers for MSG 3 and or London 2 ? I looked over a few the pages and couldn't find .

Great work BTW on all those covers .

2. Wow..that was fast lol
  3. Thanks !!!

They look great !
  4. Yeah I made covers for the EI Tour, but havent shared all of them, I'm waiting for pics of Paris 4 and Hamburg 2 before I share everything
  5. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    Yeah I made covers for the EI Tour, but havent shared all of them, I'm waiting for pics of Paris 4 and Hamburg 2 before I share everything
    I guess you got your mac book up and going again, will look forward to your complete work , will this include the backs as originally planned ?
  6. Any covers for Dublin 4 ? Listening to this new recording today, which sounds as good as an actual release IMO .
  7. Originally posted by EDDMB:Any covers for Dublin 4 ? Listening to this new recording today, which sounds as good as an actual release IMO .
    Was just about to ask the same
  8. Hello! Any cover for the lately released 2018 Dublin November 10th concert??

Thanks
  9. Could have sworn I saw at least a Front Cover artwork for this earlier,can't find it now
  10. It’s in the innocence and experience bootleg cover thread. Someone had requested it over there.
  11. Bingo,thanks a lot brother.I thought I was going mad lol
  12. These covers are awesome