1. Today we are proud to release 10 more Shirts of Experience designs! Our member FLXOne/Felix from Erredoble.com has just like the last two tours helped us in creating a unique collection celebrating the Songs of Experience. Each song has different stories to tell and we think that these shirts tell some of these stories.

So today we make available shirts, hoodies, tanktops, kid shirts and more for Love Is All We Have Left, Lights of Home, You're The Best Thing About Me, Get Out Of Your Own Way, American Soul, Summer Of Love, Red Flag Day, The Showman, The Little Things That Give You Away and Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way (which is designed by our own Sergio/LikeASong).

We also as announced earlier have a shirt for The Blackout by our own BigGiRL and an amazing Red Flag Day (flag version) shirt by mofothethird.

The shirts are available for men, women and kids and are available as shirt, as hoodie and some as tanktop. They come in many different colours.

We are still working on designs for the other songs and there are a few alternate versions we still have pending and will add in the coming time. So keep an eye on the site and our socials.

Shirts are available for shipping worldwide. Order now here:
    https://u2start.com/shirts/
  2. So today we maken available shirts, hoodies, tanktops, kid shirts and more for Love Is All We Have Left, Lights of Home, You're The Best Thing About Me, Get Out Of Your Own Way, American Soul, Summer Of Love, Red Flag Day, The Showman, The Little Things That Give You Away and Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way (which is designed by our own Sergio/LikeASong).

3. Could you exchange the "Red Flag Day" (with the boat) for kids by the "Red Flag Day" (Flag one)...my sons want that one
  4. I saw a shirt on the u2start Instagram with Bono in a military jacket titled commander Bono and on the shirt it said the untouchables but didn't see it on the site here and was wondering if it was for sale or not thanks
  5. Originally posted by evman:I saw a shirt on the u2start Instagram with Bono in a military jacket titled commander Bono and on the shirt it said the untouchables but didn't see it on the site here and was wondering if it was for sale or not thanks
    Probably homemade by a fan
  6. Originally posted by drogba29:Could you exchange the "Red Flag Day" (with the boat) for kids by the "Red Flag Day" (Flag one)...my sons want that one
    Sure

Update: Done.
  7. Red Flag Day is awesome.
  8. Thank you Remy, now let the child choose their color

Finally quite easy, it's ordered, thanks to the designer and to the u2start team

9. Thanks verry happy

10. Bam!!! Just in time to pack in the suitcase before I leave.