1. Ok, still warming up for the tour while at the same time trying to avoid any spoilers.
    So... I was listening to SoE this morning and thinking about football at the same time, so I started thinking this weird thing:
    If the songs were football players, which would be their position?

So... here we go.

First things first, based on the players I have, I'd play with a 3-5-2 formation.
    ----0---0----
    ------0------
    -0---------0-
    ----0---0----
    --0---0---0--
    ------0-------

If you don't have anything important to do, give it a shot listening to the album with this in mind

#1 - Allwe Haveleft
    Serious and slow paced but strong.
    A solid defender but rather slow.
    Wouldn't be in my starting 11, but could come from the bench in case we need a sub, or could play as a fourth defender (left back) as a variant in some games.

----0---0----
    ------0------
    -0---------0-
    ----0---0----
    --0---0---0--
    ------0-------

-1--0--0-

#2 - Lightsof Home
    A top defender right here.
    You can feel his energy right from the start. Not an easy guy to pass through.
    Good speed and strength, and it shows bits of talent as well.
    Totally owns the right wing in a 4-4-2 adding himself up to the front, but in our 3-5-2, is a rock in our line of 3.

----0---0----
    ------0------
    -0---------0-
    ----0---0----
    --0---0---2--
    ------0-------

-1--0--0-

#3 - Best Thing
    Fast paced and with a happy playing style, one of our two strikers.
    Some fans complain that he misses quite a few chances every game and specially that doesn't come back to help in the midfield, but I still think he's pretty effective on the offense.

----3---0----
    ------0------
    -0---------0-
    ----0---0----
    --0---0---2--
    ------0-------

-1--0--0-

#4 - Getoutof Yourownway
    Another player for the offense, but not as driven as Best Thing, far from being a killer.
    He's comfortable playing a little behind from the attackers, though.
    Although he could play on the center, I prefer to move him to the right, where his pace has proven to be effective when attacking through the wing.

----3---0----
    ------0------
    -0---------4-
    ----0---0----
    --0---0---2--
    ------0-------

-1--0--0-

#5 - American Soul
    Some say he lacks creativity, but fortunately defenders don't need too much creativity, they need to have strength and speed and some aggressiveness, and American Soul has that in tons.
    You can tell that it's either the ball or you that could get through him, but never both. This guy can make your life hell if your a rival attacker.

----3---0----
    ------0------
    -0---------4-
    ----0---0----
    --5---0---2--
    ------0-------

-1--0--0-

#6 - Summer Oflove
    Not a fix in the starting 11, but usually he's in the line up.
    Not strong enough to be a defensive midfielder, not as fast and happy to play up front, yet he can find himself playing nice football behind the attackers.
    If Yourownway takes the right wing, Summer Oflove takes the left.

----3---0----
    ------0------
    -6---------4-
    ----0---0----
    --5---0---2--
    ------0-------

-1--0--0-

#7 - Redflag Day
    Not necessarily an elegant player, but damn if his effective.
    This guy is a killer in the box, fast, strong and absolutely focused.
    If Best Thing tries to play a bit more for the crowd, Redflag goes straight for the goal, and is lethal with the ball.

----3---7----
    ------0------
    -6---------4-
    ----0---0----
    --5---0---2--
    ------0-------

-1--0--0-

#8 - Showman
    Many fans hate it, but I totally love it.
    The guy doesn't run, doesn't seem to even try, but when the guy takes the ball is amazing... a pass through here and there, a long ball afterwards, one pass more effective than the other.
    He wears the #8 but might as well wear the #10.

----3---7----
    ------8------
    -6---------4-
    ----0---0----
    --5---0---2--
    ------0-------

-1--0--0-

#9 - Little Things
    Well, what can we say about the team captain?
    The most no-nonsense player in the team, the most experienced.
    The heart and soul of the team, no questions asked. Leaving everything on the pitch all throughout the 90 minutes, every single match.
    No one wins more challenges in midfield than this guy.
    And if his defensive work wasn't good enough, he even has the talent and time to go up front and create some amazing plays on the attack. His long shots are amazing and his passing skills are as good as any player in the world.
    He leads the team from the back of the midfield, but it's common to see him covering in the defense or creating plays on the attack.

----3---7----
    ------8------
    -6---------4-
    ----0---9----
    --5---0---2--
    ------0-------

-1--0--0-

#10 - Landlady
    Slow paced but one of the most technical players on the team. Beautiful and elegant playing style.
    Seeing him play is always a pleasure.
    Unfortunately he usually starts on the bench. Our go-to choice when we need more manpower on the attack, or when we have control of midfield already. Usually plays in Summer Oflove or Getoutof position, but our attack would look too slow paced if Landlady played instead of one of those two. An aggressive team would eat us up if we started with Summer and Landlady on midfield, for instance.
    Still, sometimes he starts and Summer waits on the bench.

----3---7----
    ------8------
    -6---------4-
    ----0---9----
    --5---0---2--
    ------0-------

-1--10--0-

#11 - Blackout
    Our central defender, no questions asked.
    Fast and strong, solid but with talent in his feet.
    Aggressive but manages to steal the ball avoiding bad tackles.
    And knows how to go out controlling the ball. When they say offense begins on the defense, they talk about players like Blackout.
    The leader on the back line.

----3---7----
    ------8------
    -6---------4-
    ----0---9----
    --5--11--2--
    ------0-------

-1--10--0-

#12 - Bigger Thananything
    Not aggressive or strong enough like the players on the pitch, but with a heart as big as anyone.
    And when you see him he fills all the space, those choruses, those chords, those notes... nothing can get through him.
    And although you don't want that the first thing your goalkeeper says is "the door is open to go through", it doesn't matter, because you want this guy on your goal.

----3---7----
    ------8------
    -6---------4-
    ----0---9----
    --5--11--2--
    ------12-------

-1--10--0-

#13 - Thereisa Light
    You know those times that you're 1-0 ahead but you need more control on midfield to close the match? well, this is the guy you bring from the bench.
    A defensive midfielder that probably wouldn't hold the fort on his own, but as a third defensive midfielder, you know you'll get absolute control of midfield and seal the deal.

----3---7----
    ------8------
    -6---------4-
    ----0---9----
    --5--11--2--
    ------12-------

-1--10--13-

#15 - Bookof Yourheart
    Winning a football match is serious business and no one is more serious than this guy.
    You can't get more midfield control with any other couple than with Little Things and Bookof Yourheart.
    Both solid, no nonsense midfielders, and at the same time, both have great talent and technique.
    It's clear that Bookof doesn't know how to finish the plays, but either winning challenges on the back, or creating chances up front, he's one of the best players on the team.

----3---7----
    ------8------
    -6---------4-
    ----15---9----
    --5--11--2--
    ------12-------

-1--10--13-

---

Well, that's my team.
    I know it was a weird thing to do, but whatever

----------------------------------Redflag Day-------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------Best Thing-----------------------------------
    -------^^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^---------
    -------^^-----------------------------------Showman-----------------------------------^^---------
    Summer Oflove----------------------------------------------------------------Yourownway---
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------Bookof Yourheart---------------Little Things--------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------American Soul--------------------------------------------------Lightsof Home----------
    ----------------------------------------------Blackout-----------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------Bigger Thananything--------------------------------------
  2. WHAT THE
  3. WTF
  4. Are these guitar tabs for the new album?
  5. That's why you don't use drugs while you listen to the album
  6. Too much time on your hands?

7. Ummm.....yeeeaah....ok.
  8. I am trying really hard to understand
  9. Strong stuff, right?
  10. Not sure what I was expecting