1. the refugee and miami
  2. Beautiful Day
    No, its not that bad but releasing this kind of an mainstream pop song after such a albums like Zooropa and Pop made then realize that the mainstream crowd like these kind of cheesy songs..... And then U2 started till create more of those kind of songs...
  3. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:Beautiful Day
    No, its not that bad but releasing this kind of an mainstream pop song after such a albums like Zooropa and Pop made then realize that the mainstream crowd like these kind of cheesy songs..... And then U2 started till create more of those kind of songs...
    you are right !
  4. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:Beautiful Day
    But is that really criteria for what makes "the worst U2 song ever"?

My vote goes to Get On Your Boots. As much as I may dislike other U2 songs or think their quality isn't there, Boots might be the only U2 song that makes me physically cringe.
  5. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:Beautiful Day
    That´s Wild Honey for me...…
  6. "Is that all"
    A poor version of The Electric Co.
  7. J. Swallo is hands down their worst song.
  8. Grace.
    No other U2 song comes close to being their first song.
    Every B Side and Demo is better than Grace.
  9. Worst song