1. I wont include B sides as that is why they are B sides. Bonus material that did not make the cut. Therefore will "typically", not always, be inferior.

Album tracks:
    Is That All?
    Red Light
    Boots
    Cedars Of Lebanon

The rest of their album tracks are at least tolerable depending on my mood. But I will almost always skip these songs when listening to the album they are a part of regardless of my mood.
  2. For already 26 years Numb and 10 years Boots.
  3. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]

Hopefully you'll come out the other side a better person - listening to AB and POP and forgetting about the last 20 years.

Seriously i mean i'll grant you AB and Zooropa but Pop better than the last 20 years?? "You know your chewing bubble gum..."
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:This would be my u2 album from hell, as I mentioned the other day only the album version of the wanderer I don’t like if it was bono singing it would be nowhere near this list.

Shadows and tall trees
    Stranger in a strange land
    Is that all
    The refugee
    Red Light
    Elvis Presley and America
    Get On Your Boots
    Sweetest Thing
    When Love Comes To Town
    Miami
    4th Of July
    Cedars Of Lebanon
    The wanderer

I’ll stick with this.
  5. Playboy Mansion and Elvis Presley In America are my picks
  6. Grace, California, 13, love is bigger than anything in its way,
  7. My vote goes for Big Girls are best
  8. California
  9. Elvis and America
    Elvis Ate America
    A Man and a Woman
    80% of No Line On The Horizon
    All live performances of Every Breaking Wave (+the radio mix)
    Volcano
    80% of Songs Of Experience
  10. still the same choice - City of Blinding Lights.
  11. It's obviously got to be songs from their weakest album, if anything.. don't you think?

I would nominate Scarlet and Stranger In A Strange Land.
  12. Originally posted by iver54:It's obviously got to be songs from their weakest album, if anything.. don't you think?

I would nominate Scarlet and Stranger In A Strange Land.
    Not necessarily. Imagine Achtung Baby with Scarlet as the 13th track after Love Is Blindness, or The Joshua Tree with Grace as the 12th track after Mothers Of The Disappeared. They'd still be their masterpieces but you could choose those particular songs as their worst ever. They don't need to belong to their overall weakest album.