1. Boots
    Fast cars
    American Soul
  2. Miami
  3. Is That All? (Better attached as a riff to Electric Co)
    When Love Comes To Town
    Yaweh
    Oh Berlin (a much lesser Acrobat)
  4. The worst song? Oh, I doubt many of you will agree with me, but "Elevation". It's ridiculously simple - to the extent of being boring, banal, and stupid, with absurdly dumb lyrics.
  5. Originally posted by markreed:The worst song? Oh, I doubt many of you will agree with me, but "Elevation". It's ridiculously simple - to the extent of being boring, banal, and stupid, with absurdly dumb lyrics.
    Elevation is the worst song, for the amount of times it's been played.

It should stay in 2001.
  6. ...in 2001 where it was last time played well and sounded good
  7. I love Elevation, but 2005 and up isn't the best. Portland 2005 sounds weird because Bono's intro is kinda voice cracky.
  8. Everything from the new album except that one bonus track.
  9. Any new song that's overly earnest and pseudo-emotional.

Wait.... that could be any U2 song!

Only joking - just the stuff post 2000

Oh and that Wild Honey car crash - man, that's a low point in their career.
  10. There’s a b-side they had back in 1981 called J.Swallo, you heard of it?

THAT is probably the worst U2 song. Not Wild Honey, or Get On Your Boots, or all of the songs of the last two albums (seriously, how???) - at least they bothered to write and record those songs properly, not just hastily slap them together.
  11. I forgot about One with MJB - didn't they actually release it with MJB as the main artist featuring U2?

Man, that's one piece of crapola which The Edge especially should burn his beanie for allowing to happen.

Imagine a beautiful song born out of the madness of the trials and tribulations of Hansa to that piece of junk.

But does it count as a Worst U2 song when they're only 'featured'?

I dunno but it's still a stain on the mattress of banality.
  12. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:I forgot about One with MJB - didn't they actually release it with MJB as the main artist featuring U2?

Man, that's one piece of crapola which The Edge especially should burn his beanie for allowing to happen.

Imagine a beautiful song born out of the madness of the trials and tribulations of Hansa to that piece of junk.

But does it count as a Worst U2 song when they're only 'featured'?

I dunno but it's still a stain on the mattress of banality.
    I actually like it.