1. Originally posted by edlomax:They just introduced "The Blackout" live from Amsterdam... pretty sure this is the video version we got this summer.
    It sounded different to me but I could be wrong.
  2. My buddy has an Alexa so I ran into his room and told her to play the U2 Experience. Needless to say I have found my new favorite game to annoy my friend
  3. The album version of Little Things... sounds beautiful with a proper recording!
  4. I wish Alexa would push it to my Sonos, I can get it to play on the Echo, but when I ask it to play it in my living room, I get a lot of "I don't know that, " etc.

Love that I can finally hear the studio verison of "Little Things..."
  5. To me, it sounded clear and like a proper recording for release (and not a compressed video), but I'll have to revisit that video.
  6. Playing a live version of The Best Thing right now. Hope someone is recording this
  7. I believe they said it was recorded Oct 25, which would make it the final show in Sao Paolo. This sounds so good!
  8. Although I'm living in Beijing, I'm quite happy to have my US Amazon account. What a way to spend my day at home with the flu. The playlist selection has been extremely satisfying for fans, interspersed with some nice interview bits.
  9. I've been a fan since '83 and it's probably the only song where I prefer the studio version to the live one.
  10. I completely agree jheath re Little Things. Studio version has a great "atmospheric" sound to it. Justinpushplay, yes, they said 10/25 show version, but was cool to hear a live version from the tour.
  11. Originally posted by edlomax:They just introduced "The Blackout" live from Amsterdam... pretty sure this is the video version we got this summer.
    Wouw...that is just great