1. Originally posted by LostSailor:14 Months after SOE and 4.5 years after SOI a 15 song merge makes for one great SONGS album (albeit a long one). These aren't necessarily all of the best songs off both albums (although I think they are very close) but they fit well together:

1. The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
    2. The Crystal Ballroom
    3. Song for Someone
    4. Cedarwood Road
    5. Raised By Wolves
    6. Sleep Like A Baby Tonight
    7. Invisible
    8. California (There is No End To Love)
    9. Every Breaking Wave
    10. Red Flag Day
    11. Summer of Love
    12. American Soul
    13. Landlady
    14. The Blackout
    15. The Little Things That Give You Away

For me, this track list flows and captures U2's Innocence into Experience with Invisible, California, and EBW forming a kind of transition after the darkness of RBW and SLABT which is set up by Cedarwood Road. Also a shift from personal views to global ones beginning with RFD. Little Things is a great closer. After the optimism of The Miracle, 14 songs later experience has taught that no matter what, "sometimes, the end isn't coming, the end is here, sometimes." I am looking forward to some folks out there giving this a listen! Thanks!
    I created this i+e playlist a while back, replacing some of the Innocence songs with bonus material from the deluxe version and pairing them with my preferred songs from Experience.
    1. The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
    2. Every Breaking Wave (New Radio Mix)
    3. Invisible
    4. The Crystal Ballroom
    5. Song for Someone
    6. Iris (Hold Me Close)
    7. Lucifer’s Hands
    8. Raised By Wolves
    9. Cedarwood Road
    10. Lights of Home
    11. You’re the Best Thing About Me
    12. Get Out of Your Own Way
    13. American Soul
    14. The Little Things That Give You Away
    15. The Blackout
    16. Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way (Beck Remix)
    17. 13 (There Is A Light)
    18. Book Of Your Heart

Again it's long but I like this compilation.
  2. Over on Zootopia someone mentioned that they would quite like to see an ultimate Innocence + Experience boxset one day. That got me thinking what I would like to see if they did eventually do this. Here's what I replied with:

"I love the idea of having an ultimate "iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE" boxset. This is what I would include in it. I have to tried to keep it somewhat realistic and this product would be for people who are either completely new to U2 or who are discovering the "Songs of" era for the first time. This boxset should act as the ultimate one stop place for everything to do with that era. I know the live CDs of I+E was subscribers gifts but for the sake of this boxset I'll include them, and they've been aired on U2 X Radio too so not exactly exclusive. My idea:

iNNOCENCE:

1 x CD containing U2's 2014 studio album Songs of Innocence.
    1 x CD containing U2's Live Songs of Innocence.
    1 x Double CD containing an Audio Rip of U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's 2014 studio album Songs of Innocence.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's Live Songs of Innocence.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015.
    1 x Poster of U2's Song of Innocence.
    1 x Book documenting the Apple release, the creative process behind the album featuring quotes from the band members, and an overview of the bands 2015 "iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour". Featuring exclusive photographs and full setlists for each show.
    1 x Exclusive Steelbook case.
    1 x 4K UHD Blu Ray copy of U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015.
    1 x Blu Ray copy of U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015.
    1 x MP4 digital download of U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015.
    Bonus features on U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015 include: Cedarwood Road - A Gavin Friday Narration, Out of Control (December 6th 2015 - Paris), The Future Better Hurry Up, The Electric Co (November 11th 2015 - Paris), I+E Behind The Scenes with The Director, Bad / People have the Power (With Patti Smith - December 6th 2015 - Paris). The Wanderer, The Troubles. Music Videos: Ordinary Love, Invisible, The Miracle (of Joey Ramone), Every Breaking Wave, Song for Someone (directed by Vincent Haycock), Song for Someone (behind the scenes), Song for Someone (Directed by Matt Mahurin). Bonus Pro Shot footage: California (There is no End to Love), Volcano, The Troubles, Lucifer Hands, The Crystal Ballroom.

eXPERIENCE:

1 x CD containing U2's 2017 studio album Songs of Experience.
    1 x CD containing U2's Live Songs of Experience.
    1 x Double CD containing an Audio Rip of U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's 2017 studio album Songs of Experience.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's Live Songs of Experience.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018.
    1 x Poster of U2's Song of Experience.
    1 x Book documenting the release of Songs of Experience, the creative process behind the album featuring quotes from the band members, and an overview of the bands 2018 "eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour". Featuring exclusive photographs and full setlists for each show.
    1 x 4K UHD Blu Ray copy of U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018.
    1 x Blu Ray copy of U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018.
    1 x MP4 digital download U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018.
    Bonus features on U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018 include: Pro Shot Bonus Footage: All Because of You, Desire, Staring at The Sun, Love is all we have left, American Soul, Landlady, Red Flag Day, The Unforgettable Fire. The Little Things That Give You Away (performed live on The Joshua Tree 2017 Tour). Music videos: Lights of Home (U2 at The BBC), You're The Best Thing About Me, You're The Best Thing About Me ( A Film By Tatia Pilevia), Get Out Of Your Own Way, Get Out Of Your Own Way ( MTV EMA Performance), American Soul (New York), American Soul (Live on SNL), The Blackout, Love is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way. "
  3. You missed including a copy of the Songs of Innocence and Experience poetry by William Blake. It heavily inspired the albums and Bono quotes it during the Paris show.
  4. Your provider has a really good holy smoke
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:Over on Zootopia someone mentioned that they would quite like to see an ultimate Innocence + Experience boxset one day. That got me thinking what I would like to see if they did eventually do this. Here's what I replied with:

"I love the idea of having an ultimate "iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE" boxset. This is what I would include in it. I have to tried to keep it somewhat realistic and this product would be for people who are either completely new to U2 or who are discovering the "Songs of" era for the first time. This boxset should act as the ultimate one stop place for everything to do with that era. I know the live CDs of I+E was subscribers gifts but for the sake of this boxset I'll include them, and they've been aired on U2 X Radio too so not exactly exclusive. My idea:

iNNOCENCE:

1 x CD containing U2's 2014 studio album Songs of Innocence.
    1 x CD containing U2's Live Songs of Innocence.
    1 x Double CD containing an Audio Rip of U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's 2014 studio album Songs of Innocence.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's Live Songs of Innocence.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015.
    1 x Poster of U2's Song of Innocence.
    1 x Book documenting the Apple release, the creative process behind the album featuring quotes from the band members, and an overview of the bands 2015 "iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour". Featuring exclusive photographs and full setlists for each show.
    1 x 4K UHD Blu Ray copy of U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015.
    1 x Blu Ray copy of U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015.
    1 x MP4 digital download of U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015.
    Bonus features on U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE: Live in Paris 2015 include: Cedarwood Road - A Gavin Friday Narration, Out of Control (December 6th 2015 - Paris), The Future Better Hurry Up, The Electric Co (November 11th 2015 - Paris), I+E Behind The Scenes with The Director, Bad / People have the Power (With Patti Smith - December 6th 2015 - Paris). The Wanderer, The Troubles. Music Videos: Ordinary Love, Invisible, The Miracle (of Joey Ramone), Every Breaking Wave, Song for Someone (directed by Vincent Haycock), Song for Someone (behind the scenes), Song for Someone (Directed by Matt Mahurin). Bonus Pro Shot footage: California (There is no End to Love), Volcano, The Troubles, Lucifer Hands, The Crystal Ballroom.

eXPERIENCE:

1 x CD containing U2's 2017 studio album Songs of Experience.
    1 x CD containing U2's Live Songs of Experience.
    1 x Double CD containing an Audio Rip of U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's 2017 studio album Songs of Experience.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's Live Songs of Experience.
    1 x MP3 digital download of U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018.
    1 x Poster of U2's Song of Experience.
    1 x Book documenting the release of Songs of Experience, the creative process behind the album featuring quotes from the band members, and an overview of the bands 2018 "eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour". Featuring exclusive photographs and full setlists for each show.
    1 x 4K UHD Blu Ray copy of U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018.
    1 x Blu Ray copy of U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018.
    1 x MP4 digital download U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018.
    Bonus features on U2's eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE: Live in Berlin 2018 include: Pro Shot Bonus Footage: All Because of You, Desire, Staring at The Sun, Love is all we have left, American Soul, Landlady, Red Flag Day, The Unforgettable Fire. The Little Things That Give You Away (performed live on The Joshua Tree 2017 Tour). Music videos: Lights of Home (U2 at The BBC), You're The Best Thing About Me, You're The Best Thing About Me ( A Film By Tatia Pilevia), Get Out Of Your Own Way, Get Out Of Your Own Way ( MTV EMA Performance), American Soul (New York), American Soul (Live on SNL), The Blackout, Love is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way. "
    Add a lightbulb, 10 Cedarwood Road Doll House, confetti and torn pages from the books Bono threw into the crowd during UTEOTW on I&E tour.