1. How ironic on that Chicago recording that Bono calls out Mario Batali and dedicates the Paul Simon song to him and his family....
  2. Originally posted by desertrat:How ironic on that Chicago recording that Bono calls out Mario Batali and dedicates the Paul Simon song to him and his family....
    Hasn't aged well.
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:What feeds are existing from Coimbra? If I recall, wasn't it Nuno's source that was released which had a lot of static?
    Yes, it was Nuno's recording.
    Would love to have more matrix from Coimbra. I was born there altought live in Azores since a looooooooonnnnnggggggggg time ago
  4. I did a matrix of bono and edge feeds a while back, whichever night they played mercy. Never quite finalized it though, might be worth a final pass once I'm flush with free time.
  5. Robert Hunter passed away today. Bono dedicated 40 from this show to him, and I never even knew who he was
  6. Just watched streets from this show... holy smokes!! Hopefully Bono can find this kind of form in a couple of months time. The JT17 performances of streets were weak as piss
  7. He also worked on the U2 collaboration 'Heres to you, Ronnie Drew'.