1. A very common opinion among fans is that some U2 classics are sometimes very boring nowadays.
    But on IE tour they did some amazing performences on old classics like WOWY, WTSHNN, Gloria, Electric Co...
    I want to sahre with you the best performence of Streets since the beginning of 90s, from 6:10 and forward in this video it is pure magic. Listen, you wont regret.
  2. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:A very common opinion among fans is that some U2 classics are sometimes very boring nowadays.
    But on IE tour they did some amazing performences on old classics like WOWY, WTSHNN, Gloria, Electric Co...
    I want to sahre with you the best performence of Streets since the beginning of 90s, from 6:10 and forward in this video it is pure magic. Listen, you wont regret.
    [YouTube Video]
    Opening a new thread wasn't neccesary, but I heartfully agree that the I&E Tour gave a new life to many songs that were falling a bit flat in the new century's tours - including Streets. And the Chicago shows were specially brilliant for this among many other reasons.

PS. Bono's "still building and BUUUUUUUUUURNING downnn LOOOOOOOOOOVE" at 6:47 is fucking incredible. Brings you back to the late 80s, I swear.
  3. I like especially the first part the show of the SOI Tour. Never heard Gloria live before, it was great in Amsterdam and also The Electric Co in Cologne.
  4. This version is very good:
  5. Originally posted by ferrari:I like especially the first part the show of the SOI Tour. Never heard Gloria live before, it was great in Amsterdam and also The Electric Co in Cologne.
    agree... I've heard Electric Co. enough on Vertigo tour, but hearing Gloria and 40 on last London show for the first time was amazing
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Opening a new thread wasn't neccesary, but I heartfully agree that the I&E Tour gave a new life to many songs that were falling a bit flat in the new century's tours - including Streets. And the Chicago shows were specially brilliant for this among many other reasons.

PS. Bono's "still building and BUUUUUUUUUURNING downnn LOOOOOOOOOOVE" at 6:47 is fucking incredible. Brings you back to the late 80s, I swear.
    At first I agreed with you - a new thread felt unnecessary. But then 6:47 came and I changed my mind

Wow!!
  7. It's mindblowing. That's 100% Bono, that's 100% passion. I wish he was like that in all shows
  8. I said before that I think 2006-2015 Bono's voice went through a transformation. 2009-2015 is the best I've heard him sing since the 90s.

For 2017 JT Tour, I felt at times Bono's voice was a bit thin and straining at times, but then I heard him on this video and his voice sounds great again, which does bode well I think for his voice on the new tour (watch from 4:52):

9. Originally posted by u2opra:I said before that I think 2006-2015 Bono's voice went through a transformation. 2009-2015 is the best I've heard him sing since the 90s.

For 2017 JT Tour, I felt at times Bono's voice was a bit thin and straining at times, but then I heard him on this video and his voice sounds great again, which does bode well I think for his voice on the new tour (watch from 4:52):

[YouTube Video]
    One thing that distubrs me a bit is that he have skipped the second feel in the chours of Veritgo since the 360 tour, the thing with Vertigo for me is the second feel. It is so powerful.
  10. I will never attend another U2 show better than this. It was a modern classic, the band was on fire and the crowd ate it up. At several points in the show Bono was visibly moved by the goings on in the room. In all the other shows I've seen nothing has even come close to this one

The run of beautiful day, bad and with or without you was a particularly strong point in an already very good show

There's also a terrific (original) matrix release by sharebear, superior to the bootleg and bootleg remaster, which I'm not sure is on the show page on this site
  11. Yep. Said it many times this show is amazing. That run of BD Bad WOWY Streets 40 is friggen awesome. Bono sounds great better than this hear for sure
  12. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:[..]
    One thing that distubrs me a bit is that he have skipped the second feel in the chours of Veritgo since the 360 tour, the thing with Vertigo for me is the second feel. It is so powerful.
    [YouTube Video]
    He just can't reach that E5 anymore.