1. Beck is the most interesting artist of the 21st Century.
  2. 22 officially released versions of this song?
    That's insane, I had never seen so much official remixes for the same song, not even for bands more dance related like Depeche Mode
  3. Originally posted by DerBFreund:22 officially released versions of this song?
    That's insane, I had never seen so much official remixes for the same song, not even for bands more dance related like Depeche Mode
    It reminds me of those endless fruit and spice legs
  4. Originally posted by markreed:[..]
    That won't happen. It's a centrepoint of the show and a song the band are very keen on making a latter day classic with making it both a live staple and a dozen remixes.

U2 are also *very* keen on living in the now and playing more modern material than old hits, generally.

You’re probably right but it doesn’t mean this is a better song. They’re pushing it really hard, maybe too hard, but it never takes off for me, even live it’s ok but not in the same league as All I Want is You. It lacks everything that All I Want has. Good songs don’t need to be pushed hard, they just transition to be great live songs.
  5. Originally posted by DerBFreund:22 officially released versions of this song?
    I would love a physical 3cd-set in fat digi-pack.
  6. That Beck remix is decent
  7. Are they available anywhere or are they all on promo?
  8. U2songs is tracking everything.