1. There isn't anything wrong with that

Have done it since many years on my guitar, makes playing some of the harder songs at parties etc a little easier
  2. Sorry for starting a derail from the original subject in this topic. This should indeed stick to best versions of Bad. I'm happy to carry on in the voice topic about:

- That one time Bono hit a C# on Zootv
    - Which was neither in Bad nor WGRYWH (that was a B btw)
    - If there's a technical way/device to check the key of a note in a song

And all the other trivial stuff we can muster..
  3. Nothing to be sorry about sir
  4. Copenhagen 1993 has to be a top 5 it’s like perfect
  5. The Wide Awake version still the best for me
  6. I think a lot of us have affinity for that because it was our first glimpse of it live.

For me, Toronto 2001 was my first time so that was special. And JT2017 Toronto had some good snippets from Leonard Cohen.

I did absolutely love it in Hamilton 2001.

Let's face it, a poor version of Bad is still amazing. I'd be curious if there are any true terrible versions (really looking for synonyms on this one).
  7. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    I think a lot of us have affinity for that because it was our first glimpse of it live.

For me, Toronto 2001 was my first time so that was special. And JT2017 Toronto had some good snippets from Leonard Cohen.

I did absolutely love it in Hamilton 2001.

Let's face it, a poor version of Bad is still amazing. I'd be curious if there are any true terrible versions (really looking for synonyms on this one).
    Yeah, I agree that a poor version (if it exists) still will be amazing
  8. Rotterdam 10-01-90 is a pretty amazing performance. Although the vocals feel almost "over the top" in terms of delivery.
  9. Originally posted by melon51:Rotterdam 10-01-90 is a pretty amazing performance. Although the vocals feel almost "over the top" in terms of delivery.
    Yeah without a doubt the best vocal performance of Bad and maybe Bono’s best vocal on any song ever
  10. To me it is to much scream and straining, the Wide Awake note doesn't sound good at all 😟
    1986-06-15 - East Rutherford is far better when it comes to the vocals 😃
  11. +1 Best version ever !
  12. Originally posted by melon51:Sorry for starting a derail from the original subject in this topic. This should indeed stick to best versions of Bad. I'm happy to carry on in the voice topic about:

- That one time Bono hit a C# on Zootv
    - Which was neither in Bad nor WGRYWH (that was a B btw)
    - If there's a technical way/device to check the key of a note in a song

And all the other trivial stuff we can muster..
    What I know he never hit the C# on Wide Awake durning ZooTV.
    The only time he hit the C# on Bad live was on Popmart.
    In 1986, Vertigo tour and 360 tour he hit the C(not C#) regular.