1. Cheers Welsh
  2. 2010-09-23 - Brussels : Agreeing with everyone's opinion on Bono adding something really special by playing a neat counterpart to Edge at the end of this.
    Bono makes a vocal slipper on the "singing in the rain" snippet , and seemed very eager to go out and end this version of bad on a really high note. Epic version.

Berlin 2017 - 11 minutes of bad, , very powerfull vocals from Bono on Heroes and a "smaller" more intimate snippet of "Helden" before blasting back into Bad again.
  3. I quite like the version from 2015-07-02 in Chicago, with a lengthy snippet of moment of surrender and of course top quality audio in one of sharebear's matrices. I am biased having been there, but it's definitely the best version I've seen and one of the standout versions of the last few tours for me, 7 minutes of bliss

I also second a poster on the previous page who threw up the Dublin 93 version from the broadcast
  4. For me , Bad was at its best in 1985..the band played lengthy passionate versions , and didn't rush to finish it , as they do now.....I saw 5 incredible performances that year , Hartford stands out as best for me..April 23 1985...followed by MSG April 1 1985..
  5. The best I've heard in the flesh was Twickenham first night. In terms of recordings I've always loved Self-Aid, but the standard is probably Live Aid. Years of replays have probably dulled what was a phenomenally powerful moment on the day. In a vote-off I'd back Live Aid to win.
  6. Originally posted by Anam:The best I've heard in the flesh was Twickenham first night. In terms of recordings I've always loved Self-Aid, but the standard is probably Live Aid. Years of replays have probably dulled what was a phenomenally powerful moment on the day. In a vote-off I'd back Live Aid to win.
    Twickenham was epic!

Glasgow 2015 was epic too.

7. I did see them play Bad in Dublin in 2015 too!
  8. Theory: everyone's first BAD is the best.

For me Glasgow 6/11/84 although I also saw Twickenham 1 & 2 and Craig's Glasgow Hydro Bad which were also great !

It's like, whoever saw a bad Streets FFS ?!
  9. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    Theory: everyone's first BAD is the best.

For me Glasgow 6/11/84 although I also saw Twickenham 1 & 2 and Craig's Glasgow Hydro Bad which were also great !

It's like, whoever saw a bad Streets FFS ?!
    Exactly. Never a bad version of Streets. Would do anything to relive it from the first night in Glasgow. That was worth it. I went through a bit of a shitty time in Summer 2015, so that pair in Glasgow made it more than worth it, looking back.