2017-10-19 - Sao Paulo
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    There's a chance they'll finish tonight's show with Drowning Man, a medley of Like A Song and Acrobat, and a 17 minute version of "40".

yes!
    fingers crossed!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    There's a chance they'll finish tonight's show with Drowning Man, a medley of Like A Song and Acrobat, and a 17 minute version of "40".

There's a chance.
    oh yeah
  3. They will close with GONE
  4. Ok...last night of the tour, it's special, the last outing for so many of these songs.

Let's enjoy them, no moaning and look positively to the future which is bright with so much to look forward to for U2 !
  5. Originally posted by Edi:Ok...last night of the tour, it's special, the last outing for so many of these songs.

Let's enjoy them, no moaning and look positively to the future which is bright with so much to look forward to for U2 !
  6. currently listening to Noel on Mixlr and it is really GOOD! Not the best sound but what i hear sounds so great! wish i was there! It is the last night and it feels sad to have it end.
  7. Originally posted by peatiedog:currently listening to Noel on Mixlr and it is really GOOD! Not the best sound but what i hear sounds so great! wish i was there! It is the last night and it feels sad to have it end.
    Vid's mixlr?
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

There's a chance.

Can you please use the spoiler tag?
  9. Okay off of class and hoping to listen to my first show since Mexico City. Hoping the mixlrs will be in our favor
  10. Joining the setlist party for the last JT17 tour show
  11. Probably the last setlist party with Red Hill, Trip and Exit, let's go!