1. The chorus is "When the lights go out, [.. something ..]"

The chorus is preceded with "you go.. easy on me.. easy on me.. you go.. easy on me.. easy on me"

There is also a line that says "When democracy is flat on its back".
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

The chorus is "When the lights go out, [.. something ..]"

The chorus is preceded with "you go.. easy on me.. easy on me.. you go.. easy on me.. easy on me"

There is also a line that says "When democracy is flat on its back".
    and '...people want to be free, for free.'

3. Good to know and thank you for the response. Sounds very promising indeed, and thanks Remy for the lyrics mentioned above, hopefully not long now til we've all heard it.
  4. Hopefully it comes out today. I'd imagine it would be a 5pm BST release, (12pm Eastern USA).

I'm looking forward to it.

5. The miracle kinda did as well

6. Agreed. When the song kicked into life,it was beyond incredible.

7. The opening riff isn’t bad but it falls very flat after that for me... kinda just plods along somehow. So I am hoping Blackout beats it ha
  8. Originally posted by hello123:[..]

The opening riff isn’t bad but it falls very flat after that for me... kinda just plods along somehow. So I am hoping Blackout beats it ha
    Yeah I think that's a good way of describing it 'plods along' I think it's a song that doesn't really go anywhere and doesn't really hit you at any point. That doesn't make it a poor song for me but it means it certainly isn't a standout either. The Blackout sounds like it's going to have catchy chorus something that The Miracle seriously lacked both lyrically and musically.
  9. I hope so too but..on what is a possible release today based?
  10. Yeah, where did you get that from?