1. They are great live!!!
  2. Just purchased tickets to see them in Madrid in February I feel like a traitor. At least I'm not 30 years older than Eli lol
  3. Just got my tickets for Antwerp (Trix). Just want to see them for The 2nd time 👊
  4. Can't explain it but I think Antwerp will be a magical show.
  5. Got tickets for Inhalers next Berlin show. They played a 180-venue this year, next time it will be an 800 venue. Growing!
  6. Inhaler also coming to Pinkpop, there will be annouced a third headliner....U2 ?
  7. I’ve got tickets to see them in Birmingham UK this February. It’s as 600 capacity venue , they played a sold out gig in Birmingham a few months ago in a 300 capacity venue. So things are definitely getting abit bigger
  8. They are performing live on the Chris Evans breakfast show (Virgin Radio UK) tomorrow (Friday) morning!
  9. they will also play the Eurosonic festival in Groningen in January (already confirmed a while ago). The scheduling is not finished yet, but as they play Amsterdam on Thursday night, I guess they will play here on January 17. Hopefully at Vera, where U2 played in 1980. It's a great festival and city to visit anyway!!
  10. Originally posted by Ricku2:they will also play the Eurosonic festival in Groningen in January (already confirmed a while ago). The scheduling is not finished yet, but as they play Amsterdam on Thursday night, I guess they will play here on January 17. Hopefully at Vera, where U2 played in 1980. It's a great festival and city to visit anyway!!
    I know Rick, it's a beautiful city. I"ll Be there of course (together with Pieter). See you there.
  11. Ah, nice! yes, I'll probably see you there although there's no guarantee that you/we can get in (due to the nature of the festival). Hopefully it's not too busy and there's no need to queue or whatever.