1. Originally posted by deanallison:I know this is off topic but question Tim, what were your feelings on missing out on RTSS on the vertigo tour when they replaced it with Miss Sarajevo for the first time? And obviously dependant on your answer how does it feel to be finally hearing RTSS all these years later?
    At the time I didn't care because I wasn't following the tour, now I still don't care because I saw the premiere of Miss Sarajevo with only U2!
    But I'm very happy that I will finally see RTSS live this year!
  2. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    At the time I didn't care because I wasn't following the tour, now I still don't care because I saw the premiere of Miss Sarajevo with only U2!
    But I'm very happy that I will finally see RTSS live this year!
    Yeah I guess your getting the best of both worlds really. It would have been a nice surprise hearing Miss Sarajevo back then, I don't think many would have predicted it.
  3. Starting with this again tomorrow, with the legendary New York show in 2001
  4. 5/5

Amazing show, definitely one of the most special U2 shows ever. Amazing audience, never heard an American audience this loud. Stuck In A Moment was a suprise to me how many people were singing along. Best Elevation Tour version of Please, powerful version. Streets suprise me everytime I hear it, what a good song is that! The song New York, really good (altough I really dislike the lyric change). The best part of the show is the ending One, Peace On Earth, Walk On, and Out Of Control. Walk On is really special with all the fireman on the stage, and after some talking and hugging a great version of Out Of Control. You must also watch these 2 songs on YouTube, really cool to see. And after the show people telling stories about 9/11 with Grace playing in the background, wow!
  5. I tried to do this and gave up, good luck to you!
  6. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    5/5

Amazing show, definitely one of the most special U2 shows ever. Amazing audience, never heard an American audience this loud. Stuck In A Moment was a suprise to me how many people were singing along. Best Elevation Tour version of Please, powerful version. Streets suprise me everytime I hear it, what a good song is that! The song New York, really good (altough I really dislike the lyric change). The best part of the show is the ending One, Peace On Earth, Walk On, and Out Of Control. Walk On is really special with all the fireman on the stage, and after some talking and hugging a great version of Out Of Control. You must also watch these 2 songs on YouTube, really cool to see. And after the show people telling stories about 9/11 with Grace playing in the background, wow!
    Absolute fantastic show. That one and South Bend make me a little teary eyed during Walk On.
  7. My bootleg journey started a Long time ago with the vinyl "Odds & Demos" in 198....can't remember
    Then finished when everything was made available on the web
  8. Next show:

1985-02-06: Teatro Tenda - Bologna, Italy
  9. May I ask, why did you choose 1985-02-06 Bologna (2)?

The "famous" (and great sounding!) boot is from night 1 : https://u2start.com/shows/689#!audio (I shall re-up the Stonehenge boot especially for this occasion - and too because I can understand that no-one these days is willing to bother with 8 Mediafire links these days... )

Or, alternatively: 1985-02-04 - Milan, Italy - Teatro Tenda Lampugnano with "Indian Summer Sky"
    (My remaster could use some additional RX05 treatment though...)
  10. Yes I haven't listen to a bootleg in 1 year , because I wanted to listen to some other artists. But finally I have listened to this.

4/5

Good show, nothing really special.