1. When I listened to the Buenos Aires bootleg last night I noticed something, during the Whoo parts in Elevation, I can also hear the studio version?
  2. On the Elevation tour, the Whoo's were pre-recorded track. In 2005, they were live (at least for the first leg from what I remember). They might have gone back to track later.
  3. Review for 2001-11-30 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - Philips Arena:

4,5/5

Really good show, some little mistakes, Bono's voice was bad sometimes, but overall a really good show! I didn't knew they used MLK in Pride on the Elevation tour!

Highlights:
    Elevation
    Out Of Control
    My Sweet Lord
    People Get Ready
    Please>Bad>Streets (Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses snippet in Bad )
    Walk On
  4. Next show:

1987-12-19 - Tempe, Arizona, USA - ASU Sun Devil Stadium
  5. Well, I don't want to give spoilers, but have a really great sequence of concerts in performance and sound quality:

2006-03-02: River Plate Stadium - Buenos Aires, Argentina : Isn't exactly the best performance in Vertigo Tour, but good setlist and I like the show

2001-11-30: Philips Arena - Atlanta, Georgia, USA: To me it's the same case... performance is good, but in this leg we also have New York shows, Kansas City show and Salt Lake City... great performance of Kite

1987-12-19 - Tempe, Arizona, USA - ASU Sun Devil Stadium: I don't wanna give you spoilers about specific performances, but I like this show
  6. Ok, now I'm really starting to question your random system.
  7. Really good show! I couldn't hear the audience a lot. But the band was really really good!

Highlights:
    Streets (My current favourite performance)
    In God's Country (My current favourite performance)
    Bullet
    Running To Stand Still
    New Years Day
    With Or Without You
    Mothers Of The Dissapeared (My current favourite performance)
    People Get Ready
  8. Next:

1982-05-14 - Hattem, Netherlands - 'T Heem

Another show with good audio
  9. Good show, a lot of energy. First full October Tour show I've heard.
    Bono talking Dutch

Highlights:
    Gloria
    I Threw A Brick Through A Window (My current favourite performance)
    A Day Without Me (My current favourite performance)
    Out Of Control
    11 O Clock Tick Tock
    Southern Man