1. I saw someone else made a topic like this, so I thought why not make my own! I'm currently downloading every bootleg, I almost completed download the 360 tour. When I have downloaded everything, I will start listening to them.

I will use a number generator to generate the tour/leg/show. For example: I generate number 12 (Popmart Tour), then number 2 (Leg 2), then number 3 (Werchter). So thats the show I will listen to. That way I have different shows every time (I hope ). Instead of completing tour after tour.

And every time I finished listening to a show I will post a review, and maybe pick my favourite version of a song.

Don't know if anyone is interested in this topic, but what the hell.
  2. I'm interested to see if you even get to download all of them
  3. when do you want to finish your journey?
  4. So let's see.... Roughly 1900 recordings of lets say, 2 hours a show, is 3800 hours of listening.
    If you sleep 7 hours a day, eat, drink and rest 1 hour and write reviews in 1 hour, you are left with 15 hours a day of non stop listening. 3800 divided by 15 hours equals 253 days non-stop.

It's a tight schedule, but you can do it within 1 year!
  5. "my bootleg journey"? really interesting topic! but have to say for me the bootlegs collecting lost its charm when most of the records became available for download on the internet. I really loved the good old days when you had to trade them...(had 500+ CD-Rs, VHSs(!!!), VCDs, DVDs and listened to all of them)
  6. I really like this kind of topics, good luck and have a good fun with your journey
  7. I'm bored, let's listen to a bootleg! Time to generate the numbers....

Its:
    2006-03-02: River Plate Stadium - Buenos Aires, Argentina
  8. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I'm bored, let's listen to a bootleg! Time to generate the numbers....

Its:
    Charango!!!
  9. Last time I listened to it was 2 years ago I think,
  10. Ehem... you downloaded the show of the month, I'm still waiting to hear your thoughts.
  11. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I'm bored, let's listen to a bootleg! Time to generate the numbers....

Its:
    "One of the best Vertigo Tour shows."

Surely you can't say this until you've finished your journey?
  12. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    "One of the best Vertigo Tour shows."

Surely you can't say this until you've finished your journey?
    Hahah for now, it's one of the best for me.