1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..] I'm only 16 old and some people consider me an EXPERT in U2!!

Well, it's true! "You don't have to be shy about it"
    Yes, you are only 16, but you said that your parents have always been U2 fans. Is it true? Well, in your situation it would be absolutely strange the opposite thing! Oh, I wish my parents have been U2 fans... NOW I'D PROBABILY HAVE ALL THEIR ALBUMS!!! But the reality is that they are not keen on them at all...
    I'm going to be a fan of U2 also for my sons and/or daughters then!

UNOS - DOS - TRES - CATORCE!!!
  2. I'm just a few weeks on this forum but I'm already convinced that you're an expert, LikeAsong

Back on topic : I think we can considere that only Bono knows, as you've already said a couple of times. And because I'll never have the chance to mail him or to come in his house I / We ' ll never know for sure
  3. Originally posted by sadb7788 Oh, I wish my parents have been U2 fans... NOW I'D PROBABILY HAVE ALL THEIR ALBUMS!!!
    You don't have them ALL? LOL, you have to get them!! Which ones do you have? I hope you have, at least, Joshua, Achtung, Rattle and War...
    Originally posted by sadb7788I'm going to be a fan of U2 also for my sons and/or daughters then!
    GREAT!!
    Originally posted by BelgianBono I'm just a few weeks on this forum but I'm already considered that you're an expert, LikeAsong )
    Thanks mate...
    Originally posted by BelgianBonoBack on topic : I think we can considere that only Bono knows, as you've already said a couple of times. And because I'll never have the chance to mail him or to come in his house I / We ' ll never know for sure
    You're absolutely right. But I think the reason of the Catorce will surface someday...
  4. When asked about the uno dos tres catorce, Bono responded "There may have been alcohol involved."
  5. Originally posted by AAV711When asked about the uno dos tres catorce, Bono responded "There may have been alcohol involved."

6. Originally posted by AAV711When asked about the uno dos tres catorce, Bono responded "There may have been alcohol involved."

xD

Sometime ago I heard that "Crumbs On Your Table" was written while they were drunk...
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    xD

Sometime ago I heard that "Crumbs On Your Table" was written while they were drunk...

And Tryin to throw your arms around the world? I heard that they wrote that one when they were drunk...but i could be wrong about that.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    xD

Yes, if I'm not wrong Edge says that in the How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb DVD.
    Anyway we can say that even when they are consciousless U2 are really great!

9. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyAnd Tryin to throw your arms around the world? I heard that they wrote that one when they were drunk...but i could be wrong about that.

No! It's written ABOUT the men who get drunk and when come back home hit thier wifes... It's not a happy song...