1. what a great tribute

2. This is from 2014. It's from Howard stern birthday bash here on NYC. I'm not familiar with Adam Levine musically but damn what a rendition. Plus this dude rips on the guitar.
  3. right click where it says download, sava as or save target as whatever option your browser of choice gives you.
  4. Ah, I get it, thanks! sorry about that....
  5. Still can't quite believe it.

David Gilmour played a bit of Purple Rain during Comfortably Numb at the Royal Albert Hall last night.

6. Probably thinking of me Rummy. I am so heartbroken. I had been to over 50 concerts, and had a few short conversations with him. He always was nice to me, and pretended to know who I was. I have not been able to go online much since.
  7. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]

Probably thinking of me Rummy. I am so heartbroken. I had been to over 50 concerts, and had a few short conversations with him. He always was nice to me, and pretended to know who I was. I have not been able to go online much since.
    Believe it or not, Jason, you were one of the first persons I thought of when I learnt Prince had passed away. Your passion for his music and his persona is praiseworthy, and the fact you've been bringing up Prince every now and then even in the most non-Prince related discussions for the last couple of years has become somehow a sign o' the times for this forum. I feel so sorry for you, I really do. Luckily, Prince's legacy is so big that he'll be remembered forever through his music, and that's much more than most of the humans could ever ask for.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Believe it or not, Jason, you were one of the first persons I thought of when I learnt Prince had passed away. Your passion for his music and his persona is praiseworthy, and the fact you've been bringing up Prince every now and then even in the most non-Prince related discussions for the last couple of years has become somehow a sign o' the times for this forum. I feel so sorry for you, I really do. Luckily, Prince's legacy is so big that he'll be remembered forever through his music, and that's much more than most of the humans could ever ask for.
    Me too ... you was the only person i knew who loved Prince ..so that s why i remanber you
  9. Thank you Sergio, and Pato. I appreciate it. I still have not even been able to post on prince.org. And I am so out of it, I didn't even know about the U2 DVD...and I am usually all over these things months before the release.