2015-07-02 - Chicago
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Err... which show shall I listen to? This live show or the final Paris show on U2.com?

EDIT: I guess I could listen to Paris 4 at 10am.
    This broadcast will start 90 minutes before the U2.com one, so you can decide to switch if you don't like it

Its a bit unfortunate timing now with this but since we made a major announcement lets leave it like it is. I'm sure it'll be fun and it's better to listen to a bit of an older show anyway than to a show we all heard before recently
  2. For u2.com is'ts only for subscribers right?
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    This broadcast will start 90 minutes before the U2.com one, so you can decide to switch if you don't like it

Its a bit unfortunate timing now with this but since we made a major announcement lets leave it like it is. I'm sure it'll be fun and it's better to listen to a bit of an older show anyway than to a show we all heard before recently

Also:

Setlist party.

And:

90 minutes into the show? right about October-Bullet-Zooropa-Streets time? yeah... let's switch at THAT time.
  4. Wait! It's tomorrow morning! Oh shit that means I need to wake up earlier and get my coffee and hope my parents don't want to go anywhere! Eeep!
  5. Sorry for cussing, but I didn't realize that it's tomorrow.
  6. I can't wait! I've been having setlist withdrawals
  7. I'll be tuning in
  8. Great Adrian You won't regret it. I myself are actually looking forward to this one too, haven't heard this show in a while and its one of my favs of the year.
  9. Getting excited for tonight as if I was attending a gig. Might go and sit outside my house for the next 3 hours in the rain and cold to give it the full effect
  10. I'll tune in for a bit of it, though I might only catch the beginning