1. I have a request to make, since a lot of old shows have old covers that've just been scanned from bootlegs and look pretty bad and all, I'd like to request some nice 'modern' covers for some of the classic bootlegs. Like Santiago 1998 I understand that pictures from other shows will have to be used. But I think it would be cool to have some nice looking covers for the classic bootlegs
  2. Originally posted by Mr_TrekI have a request to make, since a lot of old shows have old covers that've just been scanned from bootlegs and look pretty bad and all, I'd like to request some nice 'modern' covers for some of the classic bootlegs. Like Santiago 1998 I understand that pictures from other shows will have to be used. But I think it would be cool to have some nice looking covers for the classic bootlegs

http://www.u2gigs.com/cover/
  3. I don't know if this is the right thread but would anyone have an idea if it would be possible to buy digipaks for my bootlegs and how much roughly they'd cost? I'm only talking about between maybe 5-10 of my favourite ones. Also how I'd go about getting proper labels on the cd's? Might not be possible for such small numbers I guess but if anyone had any info would be appreciated.
  4. If anyone can make a cover + menu for my Amsterdam 4 multicam please PM me.
  5. I'm more than a bit rubbish at artwork so just thought I'd ask if anyone could make up covers for the L.A. 2015 Compilation if they get a chance.
  6. Was a bit bored and I hate most artwork so made some covers for a couple of shows...

7. Both very nice buddy
  8. is there a cover for 2019-11-15 - Melbourne, Australia - Marvel Stadium, as a flac is avalable.
  9. Are these photos official?