1. Great work but absolutely HATE the strings - makes the song sound even more sugary and saccharine than ever before.

Bring back the ZOO TV or PopMart versions as they are much better.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:Sounded fine but it was the second tour they tried it in rehearsals then went back to full electric. Can kinda read between the lines.

Contrary to popular belief, they are not very self confident when it comes to their music, I believe.
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:Sounded fine but it was the second tour they tried it in rehearsals then went back to full electric. Can kinda read between the lines.

Contrary to popular belief, they are not very self confident when it comes to their music, I believe.

4. Is there a new IEM out there?
  5. The band hasn't been playing...thus no IEM taping.

I released IEM mixes of Foreigner and Garbage on DIME this last week. Go get those
  6. Ooh, Garbage would be cool; another fave band of mine.
  7. I am sure this is WILDLY inappropriate to post in a U2 forum, but ..... holy crap ..... the Hoserama IEM Garbage show is amazing! I'm a huge fan of their "Bleed Like Me" era so to get Bad Boyfriend in the now to be expected (no pressure) "Hoserama quality", is amazing!

Can't wait to hear what you do with the U2 in New Zealand!