1. does anyone have a copy of U2's beautiful day that was on tv, the one with interviews before some of tyhe songs, i.e, bono talking about burying his father before streets. please upload if you do thanx!
  2. Yeah, I reaaly want that one too that documentary made me really interested in U2.
    hmm can't find some videos on YouTube....is it that rare? but someone here must have it
  3. I've got a few files here -> http://save file.com/projects/808473592

*remove spaces

ENJOY!!
  4. awesome, thanks a lot
  5. pajamasam=THE FREEKIN SHIZ. YOURE AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!! I used to have these on cd then i broke th cd!!!! lol Now i have an ipod and i have the slane castle bootleg, but the qaulity aint as good as this...youre the best man peace-sam
  6. Just givin' back to the community. Not a problem at all. I haven't listened to these in awhile. There's some really good stuff. My fav has to be:

"Do I have time for a piss?"
  7. Just one word: awesome! Thanks very much
  8. Originally posted by pajamasamJust givin' back to the community. Not a problem at all. I haven't listened to these in awhile. There's some really good stuff. My fav has to be:

"Do I have time for a piss?"

or "the first time we played here we were crap...it was the first time there was a concert at slane castle...no one booed or anything....i think edge threw up"

thats my favorite so funny
  9. fuckin brilliant!!!! if you were in kissing range id kiss you right now.... i don't even know what sex you are.... oh well lol
  10. Thanks!!!!!!!!!