2015-10-13 - Antwerp
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
  1. dear lord!

but... the question is how he got 46 tickets?
  2. He didn't get many of them as such, not on general sale anyway. Trades, second hand, friends got tix for him... Usual stuff.
  3. I'm going to 7 and I think that's ridiculous.

Edit: So ridiculous in fact that I got through to GA Dublin tickets 3 times and didn't/couldn't pull the trigger. Remy tried to sell me a seat afterwards out of sympathy, I just couldn't do it.
  4. 46... so Is he going to basically every concert on this leg? I know he went to some shows in NA, Montreal and Boston?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The Crystal Ballroom, The Troubles, California, Lucifer's Hands, Ordinary Love.
    None of them survived after North America leg ended (except Ordinary Love which was played on Turin1).

yeah, yeah.. I get it.. but none of these songs were regular on the setlists. California.. 2 or 3 times; Lucifer's hands 1 or 2 times? Crystal Ballroom 1 or 2 times? So.. I don't think you can say that they forgot the album there because they didn't play these songs European leg got Zooropa, October, Magnificent, Spanish Eyes...
    but I get that you want to hear it.. me too.
  6. Originally posted by iTim:I'm going to 7 and I think that's ridiculous.

Edit: So ridiculous in fact that I got through to GA Dublin tickets 3 times and didn't/couldn't pull the trigger. Remy tried to sell me a seat afterwards out of sympathy, I just couldn't do it.
    it's kinda insane..

but Tim... Dublin will be something different.. maybe you regret..
  7. well, european leg has 40 shows. north american had 36.
  8. At the moment, I doubt it London will probably just about satisfy me. The only regret at the moment is the huge U2start meetup that will take place.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    He didn't get many of them as such, not on general sale anyway. Trades, second hand, friends got tix for him... Usual stuff.
    I get this usual stuff for.. I don't know.. 5 shows? 10 shows?
    but 46? hahaha
  10. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    At the moment, I doubt it London will probably just about satisfy me. The only regret at the moment is the huge U2start meetup that will take place.
    hahaha ok, hope you don't regret then.
    there will be a meeting in London as well.. no? I read something about a tribute band...
  11. I really don't see the point of repeting so many songs on the e stage and the encore, I'm anxious and afraid of the setlists in London, Paris and Dublin... I would die to have a sitdown conversation with them talking about setlists hahaha
  12. I think he went to NY without ticket for 5 out of the 8 nights haha.