2015-10-13 - Antwerp
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
  1. Can you link me to that information BelgianBono
  2. No link, it's just that all shows on the tour started around that time...
  3. I expect them not to start before 20h45-21h because it will take some time before everyone finally has entered the venue, due to the traffic jams in and around Antwerp every evening on a workday.
  4. I have some spare time in Antwerp next week.... is it known in which hotel U2 is staying?
  5. No idea; Remy asked me the same thing...
    I'll scan all the newspapers next days for U2-info and let you know if something happens.
  6. Not sure if they will stay in Antwerp, it's also possible that they will stay in Brussels. (I know that in the past other artists who performed in Antwerp, stayed in Brussels.)

If they do stay in Brussels, it will probably "Hotel Amigo", where they stayed during their 360-shows in 2010.
  7. Any idea when they would arrive in Antwerp ?
    What's it like in other cities? Do they immediately leave one city for the other and then stay there for a few days ?
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono:No idea; Remy asked me the same thing...
    I'll scan all the newspapers next days for U2-info and let you know if something happens.
  9. Originally posted by Lobmans:[..]
    Not sure if they will stay in Antwerp, it's also possible that they will stay in Brussels. (I know that in the past other artists who performed in Antwerp, stayed in Brussels.)

If they do stay in Brussels, it will probably "Hotel Amigo", where they stayed during their 360-shows in 2010.
    During Elevation (?), Larry apparantly stayed @ Maaseik...
  10. ah, the famous Maaseik!
  11. No, that was a misunderstanding. There were rumours that "the drummer of U2" was staying in Maaseik (my ex-hometown!) in september 2010, because he was helping with the organisation of a drum-exhibition in the Netherlands. Of course, some local news-websites were reporting this big news. BUT, those rumours were a little bit wrong because it was not the drummer of U2, but the drummer of Simple Minds... :p
  12. Charlie Burchill