1. In u2torrents NunoMoreira upload "U2 2019-11-03 Auckland - IEM Rehearsal"
    But I can't download it
  2. I downloaded it...I'll be uploading it to my drive folder very soon.
  3. Just to clarify, by it I mean the November 3, 2019 rehearsal
  4. That's a great version of Mothers...btw, I might just have to download folders one at a time for the 127 soundchecks in that google drive folder. I would love to upload all of it to my shared folder...but it's very unlikely I have enough storage...
  5. share in mega please...
    i cant download whit torrent
  6. Is the FULL 2019 Auckland rehearsal run-thru - i believe 2 nights before opening night- avail anywhere?

7. I'm not sure if you got my message but I want to try one last time. My last IEM recordings are just for U2 torrents, and NOT to be shared here. It's U2 Torrents exclusive. It should not be shared here or anywhere else without asking for my approval? Can you see this message now Sergio?!Or are you going to disrespect the taper's wishes?

This link with some of my recordings should be removed from this website. Anyone that wants my recordings are welcome to download from U2 torrents.
  8. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]

I'm not sure if you got my message but I want to try one last time. My last IEM recordings are just for U2 torrents, and NOT to be shared here. It's U2 Torrents exclusive. It should not be shared here or anywhere else without asking for my approval? Can you see this message now Sergio?!Or are you going to disrespect the taper's wishes?

This link with some of my recordings should be removed from this website. Anyone that wants my recordings are welcome to download from U2 torrents.
    We aren't sharing or hosting anything, it's some user that has shared a link to an external hosting site. We only remove links when they lead to illegal or officially released material - and unless you've suddenly become Universal Music Operations Ltd I'm afraid your recordings are not officially released material.

Sorry sir.

If you want the link to be removed feel free to contact users UnderARedSky or Hohey and ask them to remove your recordings from their Google Drive. Best of luck with that!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    We aren't sharing or hosting anything, it's some user that has shared a link to an external hosting site. We only remove links when they lead to illegal or officially released material - and unless you've suddenly become Universal Music Operations Ltd I'm afraid your recordings are not officially released material.

Sorry sir.

If you want the link to be removed feel free to contact users UnderARedSky or Hohey and ask them to remove your recordings from their Google Drive. Best of luck with that!
    You're allowing my recordings to be shared here on this website a website that you control and since I asked on my text file not to be shared anyone else without asking my permission YOU'RE DISRESPECTING the taper's wishes wether it's official or not. Do you get that Sir? Or do I need to change my words to make it more clear?
  10. u2start starting to disrespect tapers wishes again? even when they seem ridiculous and hard to maintain, when you're explicitly asked for it, you better do it.