1. Hoserama, I really appreciate your work, and everything you've done for the U2 community, but you speak with great arrogance to people who don't deserve it. Just my opinion, and I was already very grateful for your bootlegs.
  2. I don't disagree with that statement.
  3. Originally posted by lucas_ramos1000:Hoserama, I really appreciate your work, and everything you've done for the U2 community, but you speak with great arrogance to people who don't deserve it. Just my opinion, and I was already very grateful for your bootlegs.
    Aren't most people on the internet arrogant, Hoserama might not want this secret out, but I remember before any good live recordings of Iris had been released, I had mentioned in one of the topics how my mom had just passed and how the song Iris had helped me through the grieving period. Next thing I know I get a PM from Hoserama with the most beautiful live IEM recording of Iris you could imagine. I will never forget that gesture. In truth he's more like a Teddybear/Sharebear. Sorry if this exposes some of your true identity Mr Hoserama.
  4. Just glad I could help!
  5. It did brother!
  6. @hoserama Thanks for being here and there!
  7. Some days are better than others...I don't think he is arrogant, sometimes you can be bored to repeat again and again that it is not easy and quick to tape, to master, to liberate a recording.

I just can say that I received an unexpected and unasked recording (not a u2 one) from him.

Stay Safe Man and Stay Safe everyone
  8. Hoserama also shared a few tracks with me a while back as well and more than that he’s always been helpful and happy to answer any questions I’ve had. He shares stuff for free with all of us that most people would happily pay money for and that I’m sure he would make a fortune of from bootleg company’s. I’d be more inclined to think of him as one of the good guys than arrogant.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:Hoserama also shared a few tracks with me a while back as well and more than that he’s always been helpful and happy to answer any questions I’ve had. He shares stuff for free with all of us that most people would happily pay money for and that I’m sure he would make a fortune of from bootleg company’s. I’d be more inclined to think of him as one of the good guys than arrogant.
    Some tapers have joined the dark side and sold their recordings to bootlegger companies so yeah we have to be extra thankful to people like Hoserama who keep this hobby alive in its healthy form (aka not for profit).
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:Hoserama also shared a few tracks with me a while back as well and more than that he’s always been helpful and happy to answer any questions I’ve had. He shares stuff for free with all of us that most people would happily pay money for and that I’m sure he would make a fortune of from bootleg company’s. I’d be more inclined to think of him as one of the good guys than arrogant.
    +1
    In personal private comms with me, he has been extremely helpful & patient in the past, and a very supportive & encouraging person.
  11. Do any Nov 2019 Auckland rehearsals exist of songs like The Miracle that never made it on setlist?