1. Jesus I think I'd kill myself if I had to listen to all of those remixes !! Most of the good ones were on Melon IMO
  2. As a U2 collector I dutifully bought every version of every single, played them once & put them on my U2 official releases cd shelf or my U2 singles shelf & there they shall remain !! Seem to remember there being some good ones on the Artificial horizon set too but I'm drunk now & can't remember which tracks !!

3. Awesome BigGiRL thank you so much (and thank you Cesar too)!

Think that's all of em now, and a couple of weeks worth of listening time mapped out lol!

4. Lol, some are pretty decent, but yeah some can be a bit tedious, a nice break from listening to live material all the time though. And it's the collector in me I suppose. I didn't realise there were quite so many. I had 4 or 5 of them after Melon was sent out back in the day, including a couple of silvers picked up at record fairs, but am stunned by just how many there are.
  5. Many thanxs! I'm almost complete with my fruitlegs and spicelegs, only a few are missing. Can anyone help me with these:
    Spicelegs not for propaganda cloves, vanilla nutmeg and tea !
  6. -
  7. -