1. Yes, but a few "rules", if you like:

- Please upload the bootlegs via "submit source" link.
    - Please name all tracks with the proper song titles According To This Format (and not just "Stuck In A Moment", but "Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of"!)
    - Please tag your uploads according to U2Start standards: titles, date as "yyyy-mm-dd," album title or city+venue, track numbering (without discs) and use the comment for the source info (or the bootleg matrix, like Moonchild Records 2017 - MC 045)
    - Please restrain yourself to maximal 3 new sources per week, but wait until your uploads are added.

The better you tag and name your files, the faster they will be processed!
  2. I have added the Moonchild Dublin 1226 Day 1, to the show page / audio tab

Obviously it uses the same old (brilliant!) soundboard source as, for instance, the Chameleon "X-mas At Point Depot", but it's slightly remastered (it has a bit more loudness). I'm not really convinced that it is that interesting, but for the sake of completism I can see some relevance for adding it to the site (and to have some flacs of these shows is also quite nice )

NB: the others are on the site now as well
  3. We have now Julien's excellent 5 source matrix of the 360 show on 2010-09-23 Brussels (in FLAC). At least a 4.5 stars sound, if I may say. A standard setlist but the performances are excellent. Some technical problems in Elevation too.
    Give this show a listen!
  4. That is SO COOL!! That's my first U2 concert ever, so always keeps nice memories alive. And now with this recording.. I'm going to give it a listen immediately.

I like the techinal issues in Elevation. 'This is Dallas Shoo, respsonding to an emergency on the 360 stage. Quick, take the bridge out of the way!"
  5. We just added JEMS 3-Source matrix for 2005-04-24 Seattle. You can download this in FLAC or in MP3, the latter has proper tags for the tracks and a bootleg cover.
    We already had the Fradoca remaster of the th13ten matrix for the same show.
    Thanks to the users who are submitting download links.
  6. We've added two sources for 2005-07-10 Paris.

First is an IEM source by Chris Voynet. This has Vertigo and Out Of Control cut, so I looked for other sources of this show.
    The show has many different bootlegs out there, some with very good names (1, 2, 3... Louis XIV!). But after comparing them all, I decided to add Stanislas's TCD-D8 source, which I think is the best available (still only 3 to 3.5 stars, but an improvement over what we had).
    Anyway, I'll let you decide.
  7. I am in the process of digitizing tapes that a gentleman from Belgium has sent me. I want to upload them here but I don't believe the necessary information is available to upload to the shows page. What I will do is Post Mega links to the shows. That way, anyone who wants them can have them. The first show I will upload is November 8, 1989. In my opinion, this is a relatively significant upgrade in audio clarity. Apologies for the tape hiss but there's nothing I can do about that right now.
    https://mega.nz/folder/ziwRiaTI
    I did click link without decryption key but it's never worked for me in the past.
    Key:
    8argEm_0Xr1hAhJG1LSCLA
  8. Nice! These tapes might be uncirculated.
  9. Originally posted by aTYCLB00:I am in the process of digitizing tapes that a gentleman from Belgium has sent me. I want to upload them here but I don't believe the necessary information is available to upload to the shows page. What I will do is Post Mega links to the shows. That way, anyone who wants them can have them. The first show I will upload is November 8, 1989. In my opinion, this is a relatively significant upgrade in audio clarity. Apologies for the tape hiss but there's nothing I can do about that right now.
    https://mega.nz/folder/ziwRiaTI
    I did click link without decryption key but it's never worked for me in the past.
    Key:
    8argEm_0Xr1hAhJG1LSCLA
    So I did some detective work and I was able to identify this source. Interestingly, your files must have come from a lower generation bootleg, since the hiss is reduced in them, compared to the FLAC files I have from the same source.
    I put this in our show pages. This is a peculiar show, as it happened outdoors, in a rugby stadium. The crowd in the front was rowdy, Steve Iredale had to "calm the waters" before the show started and Bono had to calm the crowd during songs like One Tree Hill. (Pride and AOH are incomplete, I'm afraid)
  10. Got my hands on some hard to find recordings.

2011-05-20 Denver
    1983-11-29

These shows have no recordings on here. Glad i came across them. There also seems to be a recording of 1984-09-05 as theres artwork for it. Any idea where to find it?
  11. Also forgot to mention i found a 1984-09-24 recording too which is also a show with no audio.
  12. Originally posted by UnderARedSky:Got my hands on some hard to find recordings.

2011-05-20 Denver
    1983-11-29

These shows have no recordings on here. Glad i came across them. There also seems to be a recording of 1984-09-05 as theres artwork for it. Any idea where to find it?
    Nice! Sounds good!