1. can anyone please upload the U2 2015-07-19 NEW YORK - IEM - nunomoreira1 it won't download from dime for me and I been trying for a few days
  2. Originally posted by evman:can anyone please upload the U2 2015-07-19 NEW YORK - IEM - nunomoreira1 it won't download from dime for me and I been trying for a few days
    Unfortunately our friend Nuno doesn't allow "his" recordings on this site. So U2torrents is your best bet.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Unfortunately our friend Nuno doesn't allow "his" recordings on this site. So U2torrents is your best bet.
    oh ok no problem thanks
  4. evman,it should from dime as I downloaded yesterday,so it should have 75 seeders on it.I had no problems
  5. 0,24 ratio is a problem
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    WHY?

I THINK THE BOY UPLOADED THIS FORUM
  7. It's called a temper tantrum. Just leave him be. Download on u2torrents if you want. Or I bet guitars101 will have it, they never listen to tapers requests.
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:It's called a temper tantrum. Just leave him be. Download on u2torrents if you want. Or I bet guitars101 will have it, they never listen to tapers requests.
    do not know him
    to you too
    and I'm not interested either.

it was just a query.

9. You asked why it couldn't be uploaded here. I answered.
  10. Originally posted by hoserama:It's called a temper tantrum. Just leave him be. Download on u2torrents if you want. Or I bet guitars101 will have it, they never listen to tapers requests.
    Folk on guitars101 are too busy trying to make money from their uploads to do that.
  11. Meanwhile over the weekend some totally awesome vintage masters have been posted:

1992-03-09 Uniondale NY - recorded by RL aka "madelf," who also recorded 1992-03-17 Boston MA and 1992-03-18 East Rutherford NJ.

Then two new Keith M masters have been made available via JEMS (and I was very delighted that JEMS had me play a small part in sharing them with you all )

These two new Keith M masters are of the two 1987 Daly City CA shows at the Cow Palace. Especially the 2nd Cow Palace show is legendary, and I had never heard this in such good quality

1987-04-24 - Daly City, California - Cow Palace (1st night)

1987-04-25 - Daly City, California - Cow Palace (2nd night)

Cheers,
    Joyce
  12. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Meanwhile over the weekend some totally awesome vintage masters have been posted:

1992-03-09 Uniondale NY - recorded by RL aka "madelf," who also recorded 1992-03-17 Boston MA and 1992-03-18 East Rutherford NJ.

Then two new Keith M masters have been made available via JEMS (and I was very delighted that JEMS had me play a small part in sharing them with you all )

These two new Keith M masters are of the two 1987 Daly City CA shows at the Cow Palace. Especially the 2nd Cow Palace show is legendary, and I had never heard this in such good quality

1987-04-24 - Daly City, California - Cow Palace (1st night)

1987-04-25 - Daly City, California - Cow Palace (2nd night)

Cheers,
    Joyce
    Gimme early Zoo TV any day of the week and I'll be happy Thanks a lot to all involved in bringing these new transfers & masters up to the surface!!