1. I like to imagine that is the full quote, and McGuinness actually said "and laughed"
  2. Here's a laugh to distract from all the COVID-19 thoughts...

From my original posting of Saitama #2, I wrote, "Please ask (and wait for permission!) before putting it into any matrix + video production. If you ask nicely for a quality high-res video project, I will likely say yes. If you put it on YouTube or cell phone video production without asking, I will send my cats from hell to chew your computer cables. And if you're a Brazilian with a name that starts with V, and rhymes with tree, you do not have permission to use it for any video project (how much more clear do I need to get?!)"

Sure enough, this pops up:

Noticed several misalignments on Edge's guitar too, so quality standards are still poor.

Anyways, just thought I'd add it to the board for a chuckle about this chump.
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:Here's a laugh to distract from all the COVID-19 thoughts...

From my original posting of Saitama #2, I wrote, "Please ask (and wait for permission!) before putting it into any matrix + video production. If you ask nicely for a quality high-res video project, I will likely say yes. If you put it on YouTube or cell phone video production without asking, I will send my cats from hell to chew your computer cables. And if you're a Brazilian with a name that starts with V, and rhymes with tree, you do not have permission to use it for any video project (how much more clear do I need to get?!)"

Sure enough, this pops up: [YouTube Video]

Noticed several misalignments on Edge's guitar too, so quality standards are still poor.

woowwww
  4. HI,
    What is the best program (Mac) to tracksplit an audio file which is continuous please?

Asking for a friend
  5. Fission
  6. Ta
  7. When I record something off the internet it sounds “blown out” of lots of “static”. I even turned down the volume on the source and it still does it. Any thoughts? Using audio hijack
  8. Let me remind everyone that this thread is only to keep track of U2 bootlegs that have surfaced or are uploaded here. For questions about taping or equipment, see the U2start Taping Guide please.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:Here's a laugh to distract from all the COVID-19 thoughts...

Sure enough, this pops up: [YouTube Video]

Haha, hilarious. I guess I'm not wrong if I assume V-tree didn't ask for permission for these videotapers either!
  10. I think we both know the answer!
  11. He makes some great multicams, but yeah ask nicely first!
  12. Great at misaligned video.