1. Perhaps....Hoserama is one of the U2 members givings us fans a Christmas gift? That would explain the high production and perfectly mixed audio quality.
    Things that make you go...Hmmmm.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:I just mixed this one (along with gear loans and general technical assistance). Credit goes to tapers, I had the luxury of mixing on a comfy couch as opposed to trolling around cold Dublin

Sounds awesome. Thanks to the tapers, Hoserama and the comfy couch🍻
  3. Originally posted by scottwong:Perhaps....Hoserama is one of the U2 members givings us fans a Christmas gift? That would explain the high production and perfectly mixed audio quality.
    Things that make you go...Hmmmm.
    Hoserama is Larry.
  4. The crankiness is there
  5. "If you put it on YouTube or cell phone video production without asking, I will send my cats from hell to chew your computer cables."

@adrian73 I hope your computer cables are cat-proof!

6. Hopefully they got permission, otherwise what a bush league move.

On another note, after 3 consecutive listens this recording just keeps getting better! Between the JT2019 setlist and 2018 setlist
    They sure do complement each other nicely!
  7. They did not get permission
  8. Looks like they just deleted it.
  9. Yeah we called Adrian out on the Facebook group where he's an admin at and he has deleted it. Good for everyone. Taper and sharers get their wishes respected and the bootleg pool isn't dikuted with a crappy YouTube encoding of this fucking superb recording.
  10. Thank you all.

I suspect it's already up on guitars101. They're notorious for taking recordings, stripping into file, and posting.

Price you pay for releasing stuff into wild. The worst is bootleggers like Moonchild, Godfather, JulienLossless, or Eat a Peach records selling recordings.
  11. Those cats are fast!
  12. Once again many,many,many thanks to all involved.