1. Not quite. Terry will play keys on songs for Bono to keep for pitch. One Tree Hill has a lot of it this tour, I've heard it in 40, Bullet, Stuck in a Moment, Love & Peace, etc. over the years. They use counts for the timing.
  2. Just published direct links for the IEM recording of Saitama 1 on the show pages.

Great Christmas present
  3. Thanks! Able to check it while at work since torrent is no go.

Sounds like a mono scanner feed with some stereo effects applied.
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:Saitama was a taper convention. I knew 4 IEM tapers (including myself) and then spotted 4-5 Japanese IEM tapers trolling around the venue.

Xavel already has an IEM release incoming.

Now...quality may vary among different tapers to say the least.

Empress Valley will hopefully jump in too. Their Joshua Tree IEM’s from 2017 are killer!

5. I got mixed up a few times between Edge and Bono as Edge strangely would sing more during the songs while Bono was nowhere to be heard.
  6. Disagree. Their Vancouver and Seattle were pretty atrociously mixed.

Bootleg labels buy the recordings from the tapers. Looks like xavel on the first deal.
  7. Xavel labels are available from Japan already. Bono's stereo IEM.
  8. You got them?
  9. Any creative person out there able to make some cover art for the Saitama IEM show?

Thanks!
  10. I got you Henderson! Xavel artwork has been found and being sold on Japanese sites along with other cds from 2019. Bono IEM Matrix confirmed!