2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
  1. No worries. I think that's what confused me. I was watching here for mention of new torrents and then just stumbled upon the B4 recording this morning looking for sticker packs

Well, now there are 2 torrents available and we all know about it!

Now, if I could just find the rest of those damn sticker packs!
  2. I can assure you: these torrents come with NO sticker packs
  3. Whoa Just took the time to read this. Frankly awesome! So glad for her, and so kind of Adam, that little gesture... Wow!
    I wish I were so lucky in Amsterdam or Barcelona, but I suspect Europe is going to be more difficult in regards of meeting the band and stuff
  4. The Ultraviolet and I Remember You snippets in Beautiful Day from the third night are underrated
  5. Hi everyone,

Just thought Id post the link to a 2 cam mix I did of the first Boston show. Massive thanks to Squintyt4e and BH for supplying audio(Squintyt4e) and raw video files. All I did was put it all together.

A great show with a great setlist,

We hope you like it.......

Hindutimes!

6. Originally posted by hindutimes01:Hi everyone,

Just thought Id post the link to a 2 cam mix I did of the first Boston show. Massive thanks to Squintyt4e and BH for supplying audio(Squintyt4e) and raw video files. All I did was put it all together.

Hindutimes!

[YouTube Video]
    Very nice, thank you!
  7. Originally posted by hindutimes01:Hi everyone,

Hindutimes!

[YouTube Video]
    Thanks for sharing Kev

Is this the show with the massive stage fan invassion during Streets?

8. No fan invasion during streets in this show Sergio, Im intrigued now to which show that was