2015-06-24 - Chicago
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. I do hear the rip off. The song was recorded in a single take, maybe it wasn't a conscious rip off, but there is definitely a lot of Lost for Words in Moment Of Surrender.

Now I have something else to sing over MOS when I get bored of the regular verses
  2. Bit of feedback, although I wasn't there. Listening to recording now.
    1. Nice mess-up on the intro by Edge on California there
    2. Guitar effects sound a bit different on bad for LA5, can anybody comment?
    3. Whistling sound on Bad has been there in the past, but piped through louder. Sounds higher pitched, maybe they changed key on song?
    3. Talked to several people that went to 4-5 shows. Consensus seemed to be that the 3rd show was the best one.
  3. Wow I just realised that they played 36 songs in Chicago (not counting Happy birthday !!) pretty good for U2 !!

4. I meant "a whole "residency" ", but I see your point
  5. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I really hope they don't bring ANYTHING from No Line back..

There are a ton of other U2 songs I'd rather hear them play before they brought anything from No Line back. I just hate that album.
    Are you Larry Mullen Jr?

6. That was a safe show. Nothing they haven't done before.
  7. Safe opening with The Ocean after almost 35 years?
  8. He's just a joker.
  9. i remember that now everybody must call Larry as Larry Mullen, no more jr as Bono said in one of the last concert..........aloha
  10. It's Mr. Lawrence Mullen, Ph.D., to us mortals.
  11. I thought it was Lardence.