2015-06-12 - Montreal
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Liedjes gespeeld: 25
Audio opnames: 1
  1. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:Ji Genaro. I forgot you were seeing our guys in LA. Hope you had a amazing time!

And since I've never seen U2 playing Electric live, it's my first choice here!
    How are you Aidan! I got to hear Out of Control live which was amazing but hopefully next time I see them I get to hear the Electric Co.
  2. Bono's voice is so great nowadays! Knowing our luck by the time they get to Europe later in the year he won't be singing as great D:
  3. Standard setlist so far. I'd love to see them rotating some more songs at the first half of the show.
  4. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Bono's voice is so great nowadays! Knowing our luck by the time they get to Europe later in the year he won't be singing as great D:
    Crowd will help him singing...
  5. I really like the first half, my only wish would be Gloria and 11 O'Clock rotating with Out of Control and Electric Co.
  6. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    I really like the first half, my only wish would be Gloria and 11 O'Clock rotating with Out of Control and Electric Co.
    yes that would be great/ and can we lose vertigo a few nights here and there
  7. I actually think the first 10 songs are perfect... even the first 12 with Invisible & Even Better. The second half is what could really use work imo. But honestly it's just a matter of them having too many great songs! Other bands would kill to have that problem.
  8. Vertigo is important live, I had forgotten how powerful it is live until I saw them last Wednesday at LA 5. Plus it keeps the casuals happy.
  9. vertigo does not fit in with the theme of 1st half
  10. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    I really like the first half, my only wish would be Gloria and 11 O'Clock rotating with Out of Control and Electric Co.
    That.