2015-06-12 - Montreal
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
  1. How he replaces "Love" with "There is no end to love" just to rack up those California snippet stats?

Initially, it was an interesting swap, but now that he's doing it every night I really do think he's got U2gigs bookmarked and wants to see California snippeted every night.

I don't mind the other changes he's done (mainly what he's been doing since Elevation and Vertigo)
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:How he replaces "Love" with "There is no end to love" just to rack up those California snippet stats?

Initially, it was an interesting swap, but now that he's doing it every night I really do think he's got U2gigs bookmarked and wants to see California snippeted every night.

I don't mind the other changes he's done (mainly what he's been doing since Elevation and Vertigo)
    haha
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:Iit is the first time I really watch some longer footage from a show of this tour...gosh I can't wait for the first multicam bootlegs to arrive

/random comment

4. Originally posted by iTim:On the subject of Streets, I like the California snippet, but it only really shines when the "all I know, all I need to know" part is dropped. I can't stand that part of the snippet.
    It doesn't bother me that much, but agree that it sounds way better without it, or that he needs to find a better way to do the snippeting of that line.
  5. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

I think we established that he has a set of glasses with a teleprompter integrated into the lens to help him with the lyrics, but the Bono urge to freestyle is too strong sometimes.
    Microsoft HoloLens

Bono has the first pair...
  6. I'm surprised there is no bootleg for the last show? I have been waiting for a while now. I got the show on the 16th for my buddy but was hoping to get the 17th to send to my parents.
  7. Originally posted by kris_smith87:I'm surprised there is no bootleg for the last show? I have been waiting for a while now. I got the show on the 16th for my buddy but was hoping to get the 17th to send to my parents.
    Good news... well, sort of... I am almost finished with a remastered mixlr stream
    It's not as good as a real "rig" but it is certainly worth of "bootlegging."
    In fact it is quite a good recording after mixing, only a very LOUD one...with lots of
    up-close screamers... But also with amazingly good tracks, e.g. Invisble
    (download here - scroll to bootom of page and click "download")

Expect the full show soon to surface in the Bootleg sub-forum...
  8. Hmmm...just noticed this last remark "hoping to send to my parents" I'm not sure if you want to send my bootleg to your parents...
  9. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Hmmm...just noticed this last remark "hoping to send to my parents" I'm not sure if you want to send my bootleg to your parents...
    He wants to sell your bootleg to his parents.

10. send Remy... that's a nice thing...theoretically (that's why I'm warning already...if the title of the bootleg doesn't scare Kris away... )