2015-11-28 - Dublin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Oh come on, if the I+E production can fit into Glasgow's SSE Hydro it can fit anywhere, Point Depot included:

2. If they don't adjust the stage South America won't have concerts.
  3. Is it confirmed ?
  4. Ok, I'm maybe turning paranoid, but... this got me thinking. Email from U2.com regarding the tour:

On Thursday night, in Vancouver, Canada, the band open their iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour, the first of seventy shows, stretching all the way through to the end of November.

Last Paris shows are on Nov 14 and 15th... That ain't the end of November actually. So maybe they're (unconsciously) hinting at the Dublin shows that might happen at the true end of November? I know, it's a bit of wishful thinking, and U2.com ain't really a trustworthy source, but... ahhh
  5. ^ hmmm... nice catch, maybe it could be true, we still can just hope
  6. I've actually made some free-cancel reservations for hostels around the 25th of November. Prices will go through the roof when (if) the shows are announced, so you never know!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I've actually made some free-cancel reservations for hostels around the 25th of November. Prices will go through the roof when (if) the shows are announced, so you never know!
    Ah crud! I've done it for December! I was going by the logic of 'Christmas Shows'
  8. You never know, I might do the same for December. The wonder of free cancellation bookings haha
  9. 1) Bono & Edge have both said December
    2) Paris will be the end of the i&e tour (for 2014 anyway) as the Dublin shows won't be part of the tour