2015-05-15 - Vancouver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. all I want is you creme brulee, that cracked me up I'll have that achtung baby burger though, yum.
  2. I propose that we count that version as "snippet".
  3. A shame about the crackles on the night 2 recording. Still loving One.
  4. I listened the first show , here is my review

The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone): It have to improve. Get more stronger for a first song
    Out Of Control / Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) : not the best version , is always good to listen
    Vertigo / God Save The Queen (Sex Pistols) (snippet) : Back to Vertigo tour style . I love it and in this place of the set specially( maybe 2nd is better )
    I Will Follow : classic ..not big changes
    Mofo (snippet) / Iris (Hold Me Close) : Excellent ...highlight
    Cedarwood Road : Good version
    Song For Someone: : dont fit very well in this part of the show but is ok
    Sunday Bloody Sunday : completely dissaponited ... i m very tired of SBS and they took off the only thing the song have . Playing acoustic it don t have strength. It s a shame that they still keep this set on the setlist
    Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet) : another highlight. I love it
    Until The End Of The World: nothing new ... 360 version was better
    (Intermission)
    Invisible : the best for me . I love it
    Even Better Than The Real Thing: another highlight. Great to do an old song in another way ( i know they did it in 360 but they could do something like this with another classic song , specally from AB)
    Mysterious Ways / Burning Down The House (snippet) / Young Americans (snippet): not bad but the same as UTEOTW .
    Desire / Not Fade Away (snippet) / Love Me Do (snippet): nice to listen this full band ...must stay
    Sweetest Thing: nice surprise but the 2001 version was far better
    Every Breaking Wave: i prefer full band ...but is ok
    Bullet The Blue Sky / 19 (snippet) : Great version .I like the new Bullet the.
    The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In The Name Of Love): i loved the snippet and about Pride ... very classic way to play it . Bono gave very intensity
    The Troubles: i like it very much. maybe is not in the best part of the setlist
    With Or Without You: nothing new

encore(s):
    City Of Blinding Lights: a new classic . Is welcome
    Beautiful Day / I Remember You (snippet): not the best version. I am a big fan of BD .
    Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet) / All You Need Is Love (snippet): i loved the snippets. Classic version
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Invisible (snippet) : Another classic version. I prefer 360 version

Summary :

Highlights: of course the new songs and Bullet the blue sky and EBTTRT . They have to work on some songs that could do happiness to the fans ( out of control , Sweetest thing )

Lowlights: Classics ... we all want to listen live but on the boots . I really don t like SBS
  5. perhaps the worst place for STREETS is 2nd to last, playing hust one song...AND HAVING IT BE A SLOW NUMBER is the most wasteful thing the band has ever done with their setlist. I know One followed Streets on 360, and it was a problem then! Rewatch the 360 Pasadena DVD, streets is the only song that actually fills the stadium and they blew the chance to keep it going by playing Pride or Bad right after it. just a waste. follow, EBTTRT, UTEOTW, ISHFWILF...I hate to sound picky but I'm seeing a handful of concerts this tour and those songs will definitely be tired by concert 3.
  6. U2 - When love comes to town - Vancouver 2015-05-15 Muticam By dvddubbingguy

NEW MIX with New video source and the audio is a mix now of the JEMS and u22utoo recording.

7. If you haven't done it already, get the u22utoo source for the second Vancouver show. It sounds great!
  8. that's the old mix though ;-)
    new mix at: