1. Thanks Tim! Putting them in my files right now.
  2. Hey amigos! Here are the official ones

Sorry for coming a bit late

3. Great job as usual Felix!
    Guys: if you're getting the links to your covers through Photobucket, make sure the link is the one you get when you select "View Image". If you choose the link directly from Photobucket, there are problems with downloading your covers.
  4. great covers all of you, guys
  5. Look great - pity I've been splitting all the shows after Mysterious ways
  6. Thank you Felix !
  7. Love them! Thanks a bunch Felix!
  8. Thanks mates! But don't you also forget to thank the others, they are also contributing their bit So thank you too for your effort guys!

Now, regarding to covers and about downloading them, am I doing it wrong? Sorry but I'm not very expert in web things... but if you click "right button" and "view image", it sends you to photobucket from where you can download the full resolution image... right? If not, let me know how I can fix that please

And for last, your requests have been heard (except the ones from Sergio, because of the advice from another friend ) Although the structure will be the same, the "U2start red" will be disappearing gradually givig way to other colors. And the snippets, by the moment, will continue appearing in the back cover as an extra info.

So thats all by now. Hope to see read you again soon.
  9. Originally posted by FLXone:Thanks mates! But don't you also forget to thank the others, they are also contributing their bit So thank you too for your effort guys!

Now, regarding to covers and about downloading them, am I doing it wrong? Sorry but I'm not very expert in web things... but if you click "right button" and "view image", it sends you to photobucket from where you can download the full resolution image... right? If not, let me know how I can fix that please

And for last, your requests have been heard (except the ones from Sergio, because of the advice from another friend ) Although the structure will be the same, the "U2start red" will be disappearing gradually givig way to other colors. And the snippets, by the moment, will continue appearing in the back cover as an extra info.

So thats all by now. Hope to see read you again soon.
    I want the snippets on the cover ! please !
  10. Here are the covers for the last bootleg from L.A.