1. Which also means Please should come back as well, especially with all the crazy terrorist attacks going around now - ex: France.
  2. Originally posted by PageU2:[..]
    Which also means Please should come back as well, especially with all the crazy terrorist attacks going around now - ex: France.
    Yes, Please would work very well. It's such an amazing live song, the second part of the song is stunning.
  3. Man, Bono is on FIRE here!
  4. I Will Follow!
  5. Streets > I Will Follow is just the best
  6. I think the I+E Tour will be a return to a varied "Lovetown"-like set list. U2 has so many songs they could use to make a powerful show.
  7. Originally posted by PageU2:I think the I+E Tour will be a return to a varied "Lovetown"-like set list. U2 has so many songs they could use to make a powerful show.
    Lovetown was U2's last tour when it was all about the songs. No fancy stage, no bells and whistles, just the songs. Let's hope I+E gets some of that.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Lovetown was U2's last tour when it was all about the songs. No fancy stage, no bells and whistles, just the songs. Let's hope I+E gets some of that.
    For me personally I'm open to whatever they'll present to us. Just the fact that I'll hear their music alone gets me giddy excited.
  9. "I wish I could speak better, but that's not needed anymore!" And what he said then in Dutch I couldn't figure out.
  10. Well, I know when you'll play again, Bono: Lakeland Florida 1992 first day of Zoo TV.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:"I wish I could speak better, but that's not needed anymore!" And what he said then in Dutch I couldn't figure out.
    "Iek wou dat ik Netherlands kon sprekken, maar dat loekt (lukt) mij niet...."