U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Longshot I know, BUT... if anyone bought extra and is looking to sell:

2 tickets for 10/7 in the GA or P3 price range let me know!

Trying to make it to a show with my fiancé who has never been to a U2 concert. lol
  2. Looking for 1 ticket Vegas 10/5. prefer GA, but seated works
  3. Hi all
    I hope everyone got the tickets they wanted 😁
    I'm looking for 2 for ga/p1 tickets7th/8th October
    unfortunately my credit card company declined a payment from ticketmaster as they thought it was suspicious 😕 and now I've no tickets
    I'm travelling from Ireland either way
    let me know if you have any availability
    thank you
  4. Looking for 1 GA or P1 tickets for 7th and 8th October...

I can;t believe i've been left out although I've been a long time U2 subscriber ...
  5. Looking for a ticket for November 4th. Just one. I got a ticket for 11/3 but if I am going all the way to Vegas I'd like to see a 2nd show if possible. November 3rd will be my 28th U2 show. My 1st U2 show was Zoo TV in St. Louis. So happy to get a chance to hear some more Achtung Baby!

I GOT MY SEAT. FANCLUB CAME THROUGH. ACHTUNG Y'ALL
  6. What is the show total now?
  7. I'm looking for a september 30th ticket, seats preferably
  8. new shows added
  9. My wife might have two, if we manage to redeem them. As we still haven't received the follow up email after the money being taken and tickets confirmed. Currently trying to resolve with ticketmaster.
  10. Originally posted by kevinu267:[..]
    My wife might have two, if we manage to redeem them. As we still haven't received the follow up email after the money being taken and tickets confirmed. Currently trying to resolve with ticketmaster.
    Ohh cool!
    Please let me know
  11. Sure will do as we managed to pick up for the 3rd and 4th Nov to make the trip worthwhile for two shows in the VF sale.