We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
An amazing U2 photo for every month of the year. Order the
U2start calendar and support the community.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
matrix-mixing and digital mastering by S.O.H.T.O.F.
Comments by the Taper of the OKM IIr source:
- sound shift if I turn around to take photos
- some close clapping and screamers around me are present
- you hear balloons popping next to me mainly during and after Pride; thanks to Marc for helping me keep those away and being quiet!
Screamers and balloons suck!
Comments by S.O.H.T.O.F.
- there are baloon pops all over the 2nd half of the show. that's how it was at the show and the baloons looked great!
- thanks a LOT to macphisto!
- Feel free to enjoy//share//trade//give away//mp3//ogg//....//
- Do NOT sell//
this is an *i am happy to be audience recording* production
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"There's a Bono factory. The band, when they saw me getting busy, opened a factory. It's just there at the back of [Dublin suburb] Tallaght. And there's various different ones, and they're being used for different occasions."
- Bono on the fact that he seems to appear everywhere and with anyone, 2009
did you know
In the New Year's Day video, the people on horses are not the band, but are Swedish girls dressed like the band due to the cold.