We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review
after you have listened?.
To download this source in other formats or download it in other ways than via torrents, have a look at related sources.
Air Canada Center
SP-CMC-2>Tascam DR-03 (24/48)>Cool Edit Pro (clap removal, clip restoration, fade in/out, resample to 16/44.1)>CD Wave>TLH
01. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) (fades in) 0.47
02. Out Of Control 5.17
03. Do You Remember Rock ‘n’ Roll Radio?/ Vertigo/God Save The Queen 3.13
04. I Will Follow 4.28
05. "Iris introduction" 2.53
06. Iris (Hold Me Close) 6.31
07. Cedarwood Road 4.44
08. Song For Someone 4.14
09. Sunday Bloody Sunday 5.26
10. Raised By Wolves/Psalm 23 4.29
11. Until The End Of The World/Love And Peace Or Else 5.57
12. Break (Johnny Cash - Wanderer video) 4.36
13. Invisible 4.24
14. Even Better Than The Real Thing 4.55
15. Mysterious Ways/Burning Down The House 5.03
16. "belly dancer intro" 1.34
17. Elevation 3.54
18. "Acrobat intro" 2.21
19. Desire (Acrobat - U2 cover band) 3.44
20. "Bono talking" 1.41
21. Stuck In A Moment You Can’t Get Out Of 5.35
22. Every Breaking Wave 4.36
23. Bullet The Blue Sky/19 7.41
24. The Hands That Built America/Pride (In The Name Of Love)/Give Peace A Chance 7.04
25. Beautiful Day/Instant Karma!Give Peace A Chance 5.30
26. Bad/Moment Of Surrender 6.19
27. With Or Without You 5.38
28. encore break 2.13
29. City Of Blinding Lights 8.19
30. Mother And Child Reunion/Where The Streets Have No Name/California 9.31
31. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/ Stand By Me 5.53
There were a few factors involved in making this recording perhaps not as good as it could have been. Bad traffic, slow highways, full resturants, slow service and being bailed up by the Amnesty International volunteers had us making our way to our seats as the first song was being played. Maybe we should have taken note that the foyer was so damn empty as a clue that the show was close to starting. Anyway, this led me to fumble around with the cables in the dark and I inadvertently plugged the battery box into itself, thus leaving the mics powered only by the recorder. The first 6 minutes or so is a bit overloaded, but I got the levels in check better before the start of Vertigo. There is a terrible singer next to me in I Will Follow, he thankfully left shortly thereafter. Lesson learned to be better prepared and maybe next time I'll capture the show better.
If you have the skills, desire and time to make this sound nicer please do so and share it, until then I think the Zoom recording is better.
compiled August 21st 2015