U2 I + E Tour
Centre Bell, Montreal, QC, Canada
June 16, 2015
Night 3 of 4
Equipment: Aiwa CM30a mic > Edirol R09 16/44
tracking: WAV > audition 3.0 (normalize to -0.1 db, fades) > CD Wave (tracking) > xACT (FLAC)
01. 'Introduction' - People Have the Power (Patti Smith song)
02. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
03. The Electric Co. (with "Send in the Clowns" and "I Can See For Miles" snippets)
05. I Will Follow
06. Iris (Hold Me Close)
07. Cedarwood Road
08. Song For Someone
09. Sunday Bloody Sunday
10. Raised By Wolves (with "Psalm 23" snippet)
11. Until The End Of The World (with "Love and Peace or Else" and "Psalm 23" snippets)
12. 'Intermission' - The Wanderer (Johnny Cash song)
14. Even Better Than The Real Thing
15. Mysterious Ways
16. Desire (performed with an audience member on guitar)
18. Every Breaking Wave (with "Anthem" snippet)
19. Bullet The Blue Sky (with "Anthem" snippet)
20. Pride (In The Name Of Love) (with "The Hands That Built America" intro)
21. Beautiful Day (with "I Remember You" snippet)
22. The Troubles
23. With Or Without You (with "Anthem" snippet)
24. 'Encore Break'
25. City Of Blinding Lights (includes Stephen Hawking speach)
26. Where The Streets Have No Name (with "Mother and Child Reunion intro and "California" snippet)
27. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (with "People Have the Power" snippet)
Bono - Vocals
The Edge - Guitars, Piano, Backing Vocals
Adam Clayton - Bass
Larry Mullen - Drums
Smores was kind enough to send me over his master WAV while still in Montreal taping the 4th night of U2 as well. No EQ’ing was done to the recording, just brought up the waveform. Once again, he brings a stellar tape! Big thanks to Smores for sharing his recording and thanks to Mixter for the help tracking the show! Enjoy the recording!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the people who have helped me over the past couple years to convert and post my collection...and we're not even close to being done! I have met and worked with several people on this project and want to make sure they know how much I appreciate their work on my behalf. I know that some shows are better quality than others, but hopefully you have found something to add to your collection. Also, HUGE thanks to those who have contacted me publicly and/or privately to help me find shows I am after. There are some great things on the horizon in this new year as I have been talking to some of my taper friends from way back who are willing to lend tapes and let us work on them!
I am hereby updating my requests:
SID 'N SUSIE or Bangles, L7, LOVE/HATE, SUPERSUCKERS, UNCIRCULATED ELTON JOHN SHOWS, GUIDED BY VOICES, ACE FREHLEY [1992-present] OR PAUL STANLEY SOLO SHOWS [especially 1989] WITH KNOWN LINEAGE, TALAS, THE DONNAS, any of the SAIGON KICK reunion shows from 2013/14. Of course my prevous requests still stand: Warrior Soul, Tegan and Sara, Filter, Saxon, Porno For Pyros, Rose Tattoo, Wildhearts, Sinead O'Connor, Veruca Salt. Still looking for leads to UNCIRCULATED Foo Fighters or Nine Inch Nails MASTERS.
Also, if you are involved with archiving all shows of a specific band, feel free to ask. I like to help those that help me.