Stade de la Beaujoire
26 - May - 1993.
Attendance: 30.000 aprox. (near-sellout) - Support: Urban Dance Squad, Utah Saints
02. Zoo Station
03. The Fly
04. Even Better than the Real Thing
05. Mysterious Ways
06. One / Unchained Melody
07. Until the End of the World
08. New Year's Day
09. Dirty Old Town
10. Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World
11. Angel of Harlem
12. When Love Comes to Town
13. Satellite of Love
01. All I Want is You
02. Bullet the Blue Sky
03. Running to Stand Still
04. Where the Streets Have No Name
05. Pride (In the Name of Love)
07. McPhisto's speech and Phone Call / Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
08. With or Without You
09. Love is Blindness
10. Can't Help Falling In Love
11. The First Time (acoustic by Bono)
Fair quality for this item. Sound is in a very low level, and quite distant. Overall sound is very muddy,
lacking clarity and crispness. A bit of hiss stays in the background. Vocals are very distant, too.
There is an evident lack of cymbals and bass. There's some distortion throughout the recording that really affects the music,
making the listening experience a bit annoying (it's like a continuous minor skipping, or a wave-like skipping).
It seems to have disappear by the acoustic set.
Edit after New Year's Day, that only affects to crowd noise. Another edit exists just after Where the Streets Have No Name,
that cuts out forty seconds or so of Pride. CD2 tracks 11 and 12 are bonus.