1. Juventus - Barcelona 1
  2. Juventus - Barcelona 2 (0-1)
  3. i hope that juventus will win is the team of my heart,but everybody knows that barcellona is favourite.......so 1 to 1 and juventus wins with penalties .....hi folks!
  4. Juventus - Barcelona - 2 (0-2)
  5. Matches Round 26
    Juventus - Barcelona - 2 (1-3)

Results Round 26
    davec82 - 5
    Alvin - 2
    bartajax - 2
    BlueLion - 2
    DutchU2Fan - 2
    LikeASong - 2
    patou2 - 2
    Remy - 2
    skidevil - 2
    ver2go - 2
    MacStripey - 0
    musicandbuzz - 0
    u2lemonman - 0

League Results (Final Standing)
    1. Alvin - 64
    2. davec82 - 60
    3. BlueLion - 58
    4. patou2 - 57
    5. LikeASong - 53
    5. skidevil - 53
    7. u2lemonman - 48
    8. Andrew_C - 46
    8. Remy - 46
    10. iTim - 43
    11. AidanFormigoni - 40
    12. ver2go - 40
    13. MacStripey - 37
    14. bartajax - 35
    15. Hans23 - 33
    16. Mr_Trek - 24
    17. DutchU2Fan - 18
    19. musicandbuzz - 0
  6. And that's it for this season. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations again to Alvin, our worthy champion. Hopefully we'll see you all again next season
  7. All honours to Barca, great team. We will try next year again, Juventus forever!
  8. Good job Dave, with that final game. Unfortunately it couldn't bring you to the top spot. Happy to end on the 8th place myself Thanks a lot Tim!
  9. Originally posted by iTim:And that's it for this season. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations again to Alvin, our worthy champion. Hopefully we'll see you all again next season
    Thanks... and thank you for all the season. Looking forward to the next one
  10. Originally posted by Remy:Good job Dave, with that final game. Unfortunately it couldn't bring you to the top spot. Happy to end on the 8th place myself Thanks a lot Tim!

it would have been a good job if i had bet for real
  11. 5th? That must be my all time highest ranking on a prediction game

So weird not to see Bart up there on #1... Dude, real life sucks, you'd better get your ass on here every week and get this mess sorted!!!!!

And... well, congrats Alvin And thanks Tim for taking care of this game once again!
  12. The first time i m not in the first 3

Thank you Tim !!

Congrats Alvin !! you were lucky because with 3 more rounds i would catch you