1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

Before the new tour is starting: do you assume it will be your last chance of seeing U2 live when you buy tickets?
    - Yes, I will assume it will be their last tour
    - No, I am counting on another chance in a later tour
    - I don't know, it could go either way with U2
    - I am not planning on buying tickets for the new tour

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. Like I've stated elsewhere: I think the SOE album will be released during the tour and then we have a higher statistical likelyhood U2 or one of its members is simply too old or unable to tour again on this scale in 4 to 5 years.
  3. i think they will do a "Goodbye " tour . Maybe not a BIG tour like 360 , maybe like Lovetown
  4. Originally posted by Remy:Like I've stated elsewhere: I think the SOE album will be released during the tour and then we have a higher statistical likelyhood U2 or one of its members is simply too old or unable to tour again on this scale in 4 to 5 years.

I agree, let's keep fingers crossed. But they'll be 60 or so by the time the question arises whether they'll be touring again, and this isn't so old. Look at the Stones - they're old! I think the chance of this tour being the second last is high. And that the chance of it being the last time they'll be touring outstanding new material is very high.
  5. I'd like an option of "no, I think they'll still tour after this, but I'm still planning on going to as many shows as possible cuz they are fucking awesome and I loves them."

But it probably would take up too much space
  6. Maybe not the last, but second to last seems realistic. Remember that this band has been around since the 80s. Granted, they've aged much better than any fine wine in existence....
  7. Originally posted by JuJuman:[..]

I agree, let's keep fingers crossed. But they'll be 60 or so by the time the question arises whether they'll be touring again, and this isn't so old. Look at the Stones - they're old! I think the chance of this tour being the second last is high. And that the chance of it being the last time they'll be touring outstanding new material is very high.

^ this.

Poll closed
  8. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/18-things-you-learn-hanging-out-with-u2-20141030

''It's not unimaginable that U2 could still be around when the band members are in their 70s.
    I don't know – if we're writing songs as good as these ones," says Bono. "I mean, I saw Leonard Cohen play Dublin, and he said, "The last time I was out on the road, I was 60. Just a kid with a crazy dream!'" Adds Adam Clayton, "When you're working up to 50, you think, 'Oh, maybe there will be some time where we can kick back and it can be slower, and we can enjoy life a bit.' And then when you kind of cross over the 50 mark, your thinking kind of goes, 'Oh, why would you want to stop? This is actually the best bit. We're really enjoying this, let's keep going.' And that's kind of odd, but I guess there's a reason why people like Paul McCartney and Elton John are still playing shows and making records."''